Thread: Replenishment

Replenishment

if hunters dont use mana anymore, why do we still have a talent to proc this? warriors dont proc it, rogues dont proc it, see the pattern?
    im thinkning 60% "blizz wtf?" 40% "blizz just missed it"
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, group utility is group utility. Ret's had a 3% haste aura all of Wrath when haste is pretty bad for them (albeit not useless).

The Survival tree looks very far from finished so far, so they may replace it with something else. Not sure what, though...

would be a good time to alter replenishment to somehitng like "also grants 5focus/energy, 10rage every 5sec" or a seprate replenishment, revitalization im gonna call it, to grant the other classes the same sorta buffs
    Worgen Druids
    Now we Have Shapeshift in our Shapeshift, so we can Shapeshift while we Shapeshift.

Maybe they'll bring back old hunting party, the one that did give rage and energy.

I also asked myself this question when I first saw the trees. I posed the question to a guildie who promptly said "It's just a buff". I thought, fair point.

I'm still betting it will be changed before release though.

yea but with replenishment in the talent, the only usefull part is the +3% agility, and in the SV tree a few rows down 1 talent point is worth 5% agility, and here 1 point is worth 1%? i dn... dosent seem fair
    Worgen Druids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaladan View Post
    yea but with replenishment in the talent, the only usefull part is the +3% agility, and in the SV tree a few rows down 1 talent point is worth 5% agility, and here 1 point is worth 1%? i dn... dosent seem fair
    It's actually 4% agility (2% per point, two points) and Lightning Reflexes was removed. It'll be worth quite a bit of agility with the agility on gear going way up. It'd be nice to have a raid buff/debuff that's useful to the hunter himself, though.

if hunters dont use mana anymore, why do we still have a talent to proc this? warriors dont proc it, rogues dont proc it, see the pattern?
    100% chance "its a beta they havent changed it YET"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli View Post
    100% chance "its a beta they havent changed it YET"
    I agree, it seems silly to have that sort of talent when we don't use mana. +1 on bringing back the old hunting party.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Rule #84 of WoW: Saying "Rotation" doesn't automatically make you a good player... or even a competent one.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Probably got something to do with how it's still very early in Beta and NONE of the talent trees are finished. Hell, Survival still has Savage STrikes when they clearly said they were removing our melee abilities.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/