Addon and software questions

1) Is there any addon that allows corpse looting and NPC interaction by keyboard, not mouse?
    2) Are there any other programs like Voice Commander? Especially ones that emulate mouse, not just keyboard.
    3) Are there any free programs like Fraps that allow screen video capture, but not Fraps since it comes in conflict with Voice Commander.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 2010-07-06 at 11:22 AM ----------

Oops, didn't know there's an option to bind a key so it acts like right-click.
    Other questions remain though.

NPC interaction is limited only to selection of conversation options once the dialog is open.
    You cannot open the window through any code, so that would limit your options there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    3) Are there any free programs like Fraps that allow screen video capture, but not Fraps since it comes in conflict with Voice Commander.
    Wegame.com but quality is quite rubbish.

and GameCam, not tested so I don't know if its still free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    NPC interaction is limited only to selection of conversation options once the dialog is open.
    You cannot open the window through any code, so that would limit your options there.
    I've figured out that actually you can do almost anything with keyboard.
    Including accepting quests and turning them in.

Anyway thank you both for the answers.

Yeah Blizz added a keybind called Interact with Target which basically can do some of that stuff.

And video capture for what like to record screen captures or to have streaming video? Maybe XFire.

They make multiboxing software like http://www.pwnboxer.com/ specifically to help with WoW related multiboxing which to date is still accepted by Blizz as totally legal and can probably do 99% of what you are asking. Including mouse broadcasting and video recording.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator