15+ Year Old Account
    To clarify:
    RNG = Random Number Generator.

What people mean with this, is the following:
    Imagine a boss dies. The RNG makes a variable and says:
    If RNG=500, Then DropMount=Yes;
    If Else StartScript:ScrewYou;
    End;

No need for coding experience to understand that I hope. RNG picks a random number between 0 and 1001, and if the number happens to be 500, then the mount drops.

So yeah OP, Its Random
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account
    Been farming this mount since BT was on farm. Yes I've missed a few resets, but not that many, and I've yet to see either the tiger or the raptor. Lately I've quit killing the raptorjaysus but I don't think I can give up my insane persuit of this pixelated tiger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    To clarify:
    RNG = Random Number Generator.

What people mean with this, is the following:
    Imagine a boss dies. The RNG makes a variable and says:
    If RNG=500, Then DropMount=Yes;
    If Else StartScript:ScrewYou;
    End;
    You fail in programming, you terribly fail..

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    But you have a much better coding to explain the same?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prozac View Post
    Fortunately he's a Mod here, so all will be forgiven, amirite?

Funny thing about that boss. Back before they did the zone lockout while doing a boss encounter. We had a warlock zone into ZG while we were fighting the Tiger boss. He disappeared to the raid, so we thought he bugged out. Then we saw in raid chat the warlock screaming that the boss had come all the way to the entrance, one shotted him and was gone. Sure enough, he came right back to us and we continued to fight him. The lock was indeed dead according to the raid windows. So random. HAHAHA

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laserfloyd View Post
    Funny thing about that boss. Back before they did the zone lockout while doing a boss encounter. We had a warlock zone into ZG while we were fighting the Tiger boss. He disappeared to the raid, so we thought he bugged out. Then we saw in raid chat the warlock screaming that the boss had come all the way to the entrance, one shotted him and was gone. Sure enough, he came right back to us and we continued to fight him. The lock was indeed dead according to the raid windows. So random. HAHAHA
    You can't zone in while fighting a boss

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuva View Post
    RNG is a bitch, been doing MC for weeks now, already exalted, on my BE paladin, and still never seen the eye drop :-( worst part is I wasted 9k on the mace months ago.. gah!
    Could be worseid it for the first time when I was a fresh 80 with a group with lvl 60 leaders from an abandoned pretbc guild.
    Eye droped and they rolled for themselves because only them could benefit from it :< and I think the person who got it didnt even get to craft it.
    Was kinda mad at the for that since they got boosted.
    OT:Been soloing both bosses for some time and 2maning when I couldnt solo and still no luck.

Soloing MC as a pally was the most boring thing i've ever done. How can you farm MC for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacia View Post
    You can't zone in while fighting a boss
    You really didnt read the 1st part of that line did you?

Here it is again for you...

Funny thing about that boss. Back before they did the zone lockout while doing a boss encounter.
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

OP, you are crazy....now go get Insane in the Membrane on all 8 toons as well

my little brother did the bug you talking about and he got the mount after 6-7 tries
    for me the tiger droped after 80-90 kills with legit kill

I can assure you the tiger can drop the bugged way - I have two toons (Rogue/DK) with the tiger and I got one with a legit kill and one with a bugged kill. Though the RNG is very differed as I got the tiger to drop on my legit kill after 50 some attempts and my bugged kill after 2 attempts.