Holy Priest help

Hello, been playing holy priest for while now its fun for me but want to fix some of playing style to get more out of it.
    This is my char and i know theirs no talent points used. I am working on it and sever went down.
    Won't let me link to my armory right now. Says i have to post more not sure how many for that :P
    DrLove/Bloodhoof

I changed some of the gems over to SP/haste from SP/Int.

1)Is the 2/5 Empowered healing, 3/3 Blessed Resilience based on the ICC buff or is good for all raid dungeon use?
    2)I see people going for Spell Warding, always thought this was a PvP thing. Is used to just as tool to live longer in PvE fights as well?
    3)For raid healing tools i would use: PoH, CoH, Mending, renew?
    Tank healing: Flash heal, Greater heal, Mending, renew?
    Any other advice would be appreciated.

1) it's a pretty good allround spec, where those last few points go is mostly personal preference.
    2) Those points are mainly spent in Spell Warding for a lack of better options. Divine Fury is useless for holy priests (Gheal barely gets cast ever) and since you need to spend points in the tree to get to the better stuff... you have to pick *something*. Spell warding isn't a worldshocking talent, but at least it has it's uses in most of the current content where there's a lot of spell damage going around.
    3) Raid healing: Yes, depending on the fight some spells are better than others tho.
    Tank healing: No. You shouldn't be tank healing as holy to begin with, because every other class does it better. If you REALLY have to tankheal, do it as Disc.

Empowered healing is a very weak talent. Focus on talents that improve your throughput overall like Test of Faith.