Battleground Chat

So you enter a BG, lets say SotA...you wait for some instruction in BG chat but none comes. Do you be "that guy" and shout "ALL GREEN" etc? What if people ignore you, should you shout at them?

Should nothing be said and just lose?

This also applies to the start of AB.

If no one else calls it, I may, depending on if i cbf or not. If people ignore, so be it.
    I don't bother in AB at all.

That being said, I *always* call INC's.

Yeah i'll always give a rough strat, if someone else hasnt already. I dont get annoyed with anyone that doesnt do what i say, infact it doesnt bother me in the slightest but it gives people less experienced in BG's a better idea of what to do.

For instance I came back to wow at around patch 3.2 i had no idea that the bombs in SotA existed until someone mentioned it in /bg....

/Facepalm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lemental View Post

For instance I came back to wow at around patch 3.2 i had no idea that the bombs in SotA existed until someone mentioned it in /bg....

/Facepalm :P
    When I used to do SotA I'd always say "don't forget to grab the bombs" and there was always one guy who didn't know about em. So you definitely weren't alone

But good point about the people who have NFI. Saying something helps. Saying nothing doesn't.

I am the one who goes blue if they shout green, and green if they shout blue. Often I get to yellow on my own while everyone else is massing at the gate that was shouted in the beginning.

I mostly don`t give a rats ass, I look where the most ppl are and go somewhere else, if I get heals I can take out a grp of ppl alone mostly anyways.

Deleted
    I dont ever look at chat, Im always concentrating 100% on the task ahead

How can you know the task if you don't know where you're meant to be going?

Giving directions in AB is shit because easily, 50% of BG won't listen, and you never know how the enemy will divert forces.
    In strand you don't give directions before you arrive at coast, you look at which gate has low def and call it out (ONLY 2 DEF AT BLUE RUSH IT!).
    If they don't listen they may still know what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I am the one who goes blue if they shout green, and green if they shout blue. Often I get to yellow on my own while everyone else is massing at the gate that was shouted in the beginning.
    I do that as well. Its actually a fantastic strategy. Works really well in AB, too.

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    I do that as well. Its actually a fantastic strategy. Works really well in AB, too.
    Are you two Rogues or Ferals by any chance?

Orders and directions only get you so far.
    Sota is the easiest because of the 2 options and 2 colors.
    WSG, easy to tell them whats up.
    the rest is a crap shoot.

AB horde players for w/e go GM, even though Iron triangle wins the majority of matches.
    Most people dont know what it is, and when explained, dont understand why it works.

AV, why bother. Either we scorch the earth or we zerg. Losing any other way.

EoTS ( ._.) "Cap 2 and go for the flag" "HURRRRRRR 3 IS BETTER!!!" "Well yea, I could drive a lambo instead of my shitty Toyota, but its not like theyre raining outside from the sky." " WUUUUTTT?"

Either way, listen or not. It comes down to the players. if your raid tops at 20k plate and 18k clothies, youre done.

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Valilor View Post
    Are you two Rogues or Ferals by any chance?
    I did it as a warlock for ~2 years before rerolling a druid. Surprisingly, easier as a warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go where most players go in the beginning and try to ninja-cap, etc. things later on unless someone else is giving directions. As for taking over the strategy myself, nah. Not worth it, on my battlegroup at least Horde does fine most of the time anyway.