Need help!! Finding a Raid addon (was removed)

there used to be a raid addon that put markers on the playing field long time ago durring Wrath.. what it did was tell you range(on playing field you would see a line drawn out) and also you could add boxes on the group in the room or area around the boss for people so they would know where to stand. this addon was disabled dude to the "cheat" that it used on making fights more easier ... i think it had to do with an API build in the bliz that bliz shut down so that addon didnt work....

Like i said it let you draw ingame on your screen..

Anyone know the name of it that would be awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRntT7EmZk
    Last edited by Noix; 2011-11-15 at 06:29 AM. Reason: answer found

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    there used to be a raid addon that put markers on the playing field long time ago durring Wrath.. what it did was tell you range(on playing field you would see a line drawn out) and also you could add boxes on the group in the room or area around the boss for people so they would know where to stand. this addon was disabled dude to the "cheat" that it used on making fights more easier ... i think it had to do with an API build in the bliz that bliz shut down so that addon didnt work....

Like i said it let you draw ingame on your screen..

Anyone know the name of it that would be awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsRntT7EmZk
    AVR - Augmented Virtual Reality

Deleted
    bliz hitfix thething and now it dont work anymore

yea i know. found it out after 2 hrs of searching for it.. thank you very muuch

10+ Year Old Account
    Still miss it, was so useful in explaining tactics...

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Still miss it, was so useful in explaining tactics...
    There are these fancy things called "Raid Markers", you know. And they don't require the whole raid to have an addon, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".