10+ Year Old Account

Best item to upgrade?

So basically, ive got 27 frost emblems and 25 triumph atm,
    i could buy either the Sigil of the hanged man tomorrow * OB,DS and SS grant 73 str, stacks 3 times*
    the T9 Legs ( gain a socket from this)
    or bloodshed band from the triumph vendor ( im rolling with 2 agility rings)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Demonstrike is my armory,

since im relatively new to DKs, ill leave it to you guys to help me =], any other advice would also be appreciated.

Sigil of the Hanged man should be your last emblem of frost purchase. Get the sigil from the triumph badges and save emblems of frost for T10.

Replace either your shoulders with the off-set ones, or your chest with the crafted. Likewise you could also just keep saving them Frosts and just get the T10 shoulders. What I'm getting at here is that while the 4pc T9 bonus is good, you don't want to be rolling with 5 chunks of it.

I'd suggest Frost shoulders first, then hopefully get gloves or legs from VoA while saving up for your T10 2pc.

Replace your rings ASAP. You would not believe just how much of a difference strength rings are over AP rings. So get the triumph strength ring and you are in good enough gear to get into ICC now so hopefully pick up your rep ring.

Bracers, get the ToC crafted ones. Big upgrade there.

Replace your NeS with a Darkmoon Card Greatness and replace your mark with the Mirror of Truth.

Enchant your boots, hands and bracers.

Get the Emblem of Conquest strength dps neck piece.

There, that should do ya.

Halls of Reflection on Heroic drops a ring with Expertise on it. Im still using it...