Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tbh, night elves and blood elves are the most fitting for mages lorewise. It's more the fact that the Highborne are the reason the Night Elves are what they are today. Before that and before the sundering they didn't call themselves that and didn't have these exact creeds and beliefs. So the conflict with the Highborne really created the situation and the NIght Elves that are today.

But it's gonna be quite fun to see the lore around it.

Hopefully if there are new Highborne NPCs added, they won't give quests, or the quests they give won't give Shen'Dralar rep... It was a bitch and a half grinding them up to exalted, and I can honestly say I don't ever want to see someone get exalted with them because they had multiple quests to do with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    NElf paladins actually would make sense. A warrior who protects, fights, uses magic and heals? They're called Sentinels or Huntreses and would simply call on elune instead of the Light.

EJL
    I've actually mentioned this on the official forums before, Priestess of the Moon would pretty much be a Paladin Ranger in game mechanics I think.