Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.
    Thrall's balls, I haven't laughed this much for weeks. Thank you.

  2. #102
    News person: With With the American president resigning the Americans will be a more Dire threat.Control must be maintained [random thunder] there must always be a president!(disapears)
    HilliryClintion:The weight and press coverage of such a burden it must be mi-
    Bolvar:Hilliry! You hold a grim destiny sister - but it is not your own.
    Hilliry:What?
    Bolvar:The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the president's pin in my hand, Hilliry forevermore I will be president of the United states.
    Hilliry:Um no?
    Bolvar:You must Hilliry you and theses Jurnalists have done enough for this country, let this last act of service be mine.
    (pin floats and ataches to Bolvar, Oval office rises up in Icepiller, with Hilliry out side)
    Bolvar:Now go and never return!
    Hilliry:......crap.
    I see... only darkness....wait... theres some light and seems to be getting brighter... is that the ligh- !!Blam!!" Raiding news: Goblin Car flys into air during explosion in the direction of Northrend so watch your heads..."

  3. #103
    Because I might as well do this one.

    Tyrael: Without Diablo to rule over them, the demons of hell will raze the world. Control mys be maintained. There must always be a Lord of Terror.

    Deckard Cain: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For there is no other who...

    Bolvar: Cain!

    Deckard Cain: Bolvar! By all that is holy, how did you get in this game!?

    Bolvar: The powers of the strongest beings of Azeroth sealed my fate. The World of Warcraft can no longer comfort me. Place the soulstone in my hands, Cain. Forvermore, I will hold the power of the Prime Evils within me.

    Deckard Cain: No, I cannot. You don't belong in this-

    Bolvar: Do it Cain! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.

    Deckard Cain: You will not be forgotten, Bolvar.

    Bolvar: Of course I will not be forgotten! With the powers of the Lich King, Deathwing, Sargeras, the Xel'Naga, the Queen of Blades, and now the Prime Evils-

    Deckard Cain: Loot stealing sunuva...
    Last edited by SiegZero; 2010-07-28 at 04:46 AM.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Well played sir.

    Alexstraza: Without its master, the black dragonflight will become an even greater threat! Control must be maintained...there must always be...[dramatic earthquake] a giant douche of a dragon!
    Ysera: Such a burden, it must be mine! I need a unique model anyway!
    Bolvar Fordragon: The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the non scaly can no longer comfort me. Place the chin upon my face, Alex. Forevermore - I will be the Lord of black dragons.
    And then Bolvar was Deathwing.
    This really made me laugh, well done. Haha...

  5. #105
    i irl lol'd at the kobalt one

  6. #106
    Um hello some spoiler warning if you please?! and sorry if that was a fake, but it looked real so i closed it out quickly

  7. #107
    My turn! My turn!

    Demo: I see....only heavies.....before me...~dies~
    Soldier: Without this maggot, the Red team will win the game! Our streak must be maintained, there must always be...
    Announcer: 5 minutes left in the mission!
    Soldier: 3 captures!
    Spy: Such an honor, it must be mine to get!
    Scout: SPY!! Yo, you hold a great achievement on your back freaking idiot.
    Spy: Scout! Oh marde...
    Scout: The Atomic Punch...sealed my fate. The world of the touchables can't freaking look at me!
    Scout: Drop the intelligence Spy. We only need one more cap.
    Spy: But I want to cap.
    Scout: Do it dumb-ass! You can't stealth anyway!
    Announcer: The enemies intelligence has been dropped!
    Announcer: The enemies intelligence has been taken.
    Spy: You will be shot for this.
    Scout: I must be shot at!I want the chuckle heads to see the misses.
    Scout: Tell them only that the Scout capped the intelligence, and make sure to back stab the medic.
    Announcer: Victory!
    Scout: NOW LEAVE THIS BASE! AND KILL THE ENTIRE TEAM! WOO-HOO-HOO!!!
    Last edited by Dude Man-dude; 2010-07-28 at 07:08 AM.

  8. #108
    Hahaha epic thread.

    ---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 07:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kian View Post
    Here goes nothing..

    Terenas: There must always be...a Lich King.
    Tirion: The weight of such a burden, it must be mi-
    Kanye: Yo, Tirion, I'm happy for you and imma let you finish but Kil'jaeden had one of the most-
    Bolvar: Kanye! You hold an extremely outdated meme in your hands, bro'. The dragons' flame sealed my chance at being a serious lore character. Place the shades upon my head, forevermore i will be the master of interrup-
    Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    Hahaha so much win.
    Me War Armory
    Me Pally Armory

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    "The adventures of Ginger McAwesomemage"

  9. #109
    Field Marshal Hunterstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    In ur base
    Posts
    60
    Win

    Win everywhere...

    ---------- Post added 2010-07-28 at 02:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by SiegZero View Post
    Because I might as well do this one.

    Tyrael: Without Diablo to rule over them, the demons of hell will raze the world. Control mys be maintained. There must always be a Lord of Terror.

    Deckard Cain: The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For there is no other who...

    Bolvar: Cain!

    Deckard Cain: Bolvar! By all that is holy, how did you get in this game!?

    Bolvar: The powers of the strongest beings of Azeroth sealed my fate. The World of Warcraft can no longer comfort me. Place the soulstone in my hands, Cain. Forvermore, I will hold the power of the Prime Evils within me.

    Deckard Cain: No, I cannot. You don't belong in this-

    Bolvar: Do it Cain! You and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.

    Deckard Cain: You will not be forgotten, Bolvar.

    Bolvar: Of course I will not be forgotten! With the powers of the Lich King, Deathwing, Sargeras, the Xel'Naga, the Queen of Blades, and now the Prime Evils-

    Deckard Cain: Loot stealing sunuva...
    i lol'd

  10. #110
    The Patient Antimatter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Duskwood
    Posts
    247
    omfg, this is the funniest thread I have seen for a long time!
    Kasayk-80 Mage (Blood Elf): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cale&cn=Kasayk
    Hagënti-80 Druid (Tauran)


    Its a Jersey thing man, ya gotta be from Jersey to get it. Get it?!

  11. #111
    Dreadlord Ecstatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Between the sacred silence and sleep
    Posts
    863
    The OP is full of win.
    Currently playing: |FFXIV: A Realm Reborn| |Everquest Next: Landmark| |Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft|

  12. #112
    Murloc king: I see....only mrglgl.... before me *dies*
    Murloc peasant: Without a mrglgl king, all murlocs will mrglgl out of control across azeroth! Mrglgl must always be maintained, there must always be *dramatic splash* a mrglgl king.
    Murloc Prince: Such a burden can only me mrglg'd by m-
    Bolvar: MRGLGLGLGL!!
    Murloc Prince: K wtf is mrglgling on here
    Bolvar: The dragons flame...sealed my fate. The world of normal speaking people can no longer mrglgl me. Place the crown upon my head. Forever more..I will be.....the mrglggl king.
    Murloc prince: Except your like..argh how do i mrglgl this...your a -
    Bolvar: Do it Prince! You and these weird fish beasts have you're own destinies to fulfil. This last act of mrglggl....is mine.
    Murloc Prince: Right but, I'm the mrglgl prince...everyone is guna be so mrglgl'd out-
    Bolvar: No I must be forgotten! Tell everyone that I died and so did the murloc king!
    Murloc Prince: This makes no mgrlrl difference, who is this guy anyway?

  13. #113
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,341
    Sylvanas: I see only darkness... before me...
    Val'kyr: Without their queen's command the restless Forsaken will be reduced to sewage workers and cheap house-of-spooks effects. Control must be mantained. There must always be... *Abomination burp* a Banshee Queen.
    Liadrin: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine, for there is no other...
    *A pile of equipment walks in*
    Bolvar: LIADRIN!
    Liadrin: Bolvar! By all that is holy...
    Bolvar: The dragons' flame sealed my fate... the world...
    Liadrin: Yeah yeah, we've heard it before. What do you want?
    Bolvar: Place her thong upon my head Liadrin. Forevermore I will kill random people.
    Liadrin: No way dude, I've heard what you've done in the Black Temple.
    Bolvar: Oooh yeah...
    Liadrin: And you took Atiesh.
    Bolvar: That was an accident.
    Liadrin: And you got Thunderfury.
    Bolvar: I FARMED FOR THE ELEMENTIUM...
    Liadrin: I heard you convinced some random noob to sell it to you cheap because it was 'a grim destiny'.
    Bolvar: Oooooh, right...
    Liadrin: In any case, you can't be a Banshee Queen.
    Bolvar: Why not?
    Liadrin: Helooooooo? Queen? You're a queen?
    Bolvar: It's a bit embarrasing...
    Liadrin: What is?
    Bolvar: You know how I took Illidan's glaives, right?
    Liadrin: Yeah?
    Bolvar: Well, my skill... was kinda lacking...
    Liadrin: What are you saying?
    Bolvar: You know... they slipped...
    Liadrin: And?
    Bolvar: ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT! I CUT OFF MY WIENER BY ACCIDENT! HAPPY NOW?
    Liadrin: ...
    Liadrin: You know what? Keep the thong and go. You're kinda disturbing me.
    *Liadrin throws the thong at Bolvar and leaves.
    Bolvar: Ooooh, panties...



  14. #114
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Bolvar: Place her thong upon my head Liadrin. Forevermore I will kill random people.
    The amount of win cracks my monitor and my face.
    "A NAME IS A CLOAK OF LETTERS THROWN UPON A MAN. IT MEANS NOTHING." - Transcendent One, Planescape: Torment.

  15. #115
    So much win in this thread.

  16. #116
    Brewmaster Xeraluin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    northern sweden
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Sylvanas: I see only darkness... before me...
    Val'kyr: Without their queen's command the restless Forsaken will be reduced to sewage workers and cheap house-of-spooks effects. Control must be mantained. There must always be... *Abomination burp* a Banshee Queen.
    Liadrin: The weight of such a burden... it must be mine, for there is no other...
    *A pile of equipment walks in*
    Bolvar: LIADRIN!
    Liadrin: Bolvar! By all that is holy...
    Bolvar: The dragons' flame sealed my fate... the world...
    Liadrin: Yeah yeah, we've heard it before. What do you want?
    Bolvar: Place her thong upon my head Liadrin. Forevermore I will kill random people.
    Liadrin: No way dude, I've heard what you've done in the Black Temple.
    Bolvar: Oooh yeah...
    Liadrin: And you took Atiesh.
    Bolvar: That was an accident.
    Liadrin: And you got Thunderfury.
    Bolvar: I FARMED FOR THE ELEMENTIUM...
    Liadrin: I heard you convinced some random noob to sell it to you cheap because it was 'a grim destiny'.
    Bolvar: Oooooh, right...
    Liadrin: In any case, you can't be a Banshee Queen.
    Bolvar: Why not?
    Liadrin: Helooooooo? Queen? You're a queen?
    Bolvar: It's a bit embarrasing...
    Liadrin: What is?
    Bolvar: You know how I took Illidan's glaives, right?
    Liadrin: Yeah?
    Bolvar: Well, my skill... was kinda lacking...
    Liadrin: What are you saying?
    Bolvar: You know... they slipped...
    Liadrin: And?
    Bolvar: ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT! I CUT OFF MY WIENER BY ACCIDENT! HAPPY NOW?
    Liadrin: ...
    Liadrin: You know what? Keep the thong and go. You're kinda disturbing me.
    *Liadrin throws the thong at Bolvar and leaves.
    Bolvar: Ooooh, panties...
    that..was..so..beautfiful.......AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH i'm shtitting my friggin pants. legendary 10/10<3

    honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

  17. #117
    The Patient Combine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    307
    Awesome is the only word that can be used to describe this thread.

  18. #118

  19. #119

  20. #120
    High Overlord EreWH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    171
    Legendary. All I can say.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •