Thread: Predators

Deleted

Predators

So yeah, I was bored shitless last night watching south park naked at 2 in the morning (don't judge me !!) and some trailer pops up.
    Ok I think, let's see this crap and sure enough it's some military types and some mentionning of the Yakusa or something, and my imediate reaction is : don't care ...
    And then, it switches to the predator heat vision ... O M F G : predator game reserve planet, some humans get stuck there and well we all know what happens next
    So yeah totally seeing that, wondering if anyone else is as totally fired up for it as I am.

Deleted
    I was going to see it thursday but changed my mind.

Care to expand on why? :S Was planning to see this myself, have you heard negative press or something?

I am pretty excited for this movie. I love the Predator franchise.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think most people are bored with predators.. I am. Of course.. would I go see it if someone wanted to go? yeah.

Deleted
    I'm hoping that it will breathe new life into the franchise, and at least it won't include the stupid drooling shiny useless aliens (well the other kind of alien, not the crab face dreadlocky anglegrinderkisser kind of alien).
    The plot seems interresting enough and well I'll see it next week regardless.
    And be honest guys, who isn't a fan of the predator ?
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2010-07-07 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Spelling

Cant wait to see this myself ! some good actors in it and aslong as its blood n guts flying everywhere its all good

Adrien Brody surviving a planet infested with Predators?

I'd watch it if every single human gets brutally destroyed after being hunted to the point where they mentally can't take it anymore.