If spell pushbacks disappear?

"I say all that as way of preamble, because we are taking a really hard look at a lot of the ubiquitous PvP-survival talents, such as those that reduce mechanic durations, provide pushback resistance, let you take less damage while stunned, etc. Our sense is that because so many of these have become ubiquitous, PvP is balanced around the assumption of those mechanics. Instead of them being some cool or clever power you have to mitigate their effects, they are just the norm. They become not a choice, but mandatory.

It's likely you'll start seeing a lot of these counter mechanics getting phased out."

These are some of ghost crawler's comments from a day or two ago.

If there is a possibility of pushback resistance disappearing, what would the possibilities of fear resistances disappearing as well? I worry that if pushback is addressed without fear being addressed as well, pvp could be quite difficult for casters.

Just wait to see how it pans out. There's no way to theory craft if they have not given you anything to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    (Oh god I'm such a troll)

Indeed there is still very little information, but I would love to see less of the counters, particularly with fear being the most protected against, and one of the less predictable or reliable CC's even.
    It is the only frequent or spammable CC which will result in having to chase a target to remain in casting range or having to run in even closer to keep it in line of sight round obstacles.