Yet another "should I go fire" thread.

Hey there, so I was thinking about switching to fire, which seems more fun and dps, but I am not sure if I am lacking crit or am I not. Another problem would be my hit so I guess I'd need to loot a few items to fill that hole.

Link to my armory:
    eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&cn=M%C3%A9ntos

Well, if you are an expirienced mage you shouldt have to make a topic for this

But since you can't read around here is a few pin points - juding on the gear you wore when i looked.
    - the gear you are in is pefectly fine, but only on these conditions:
    - get the 14% hit capp
    - get 56% critt min raidbuffed(if you lack some - well gem sp/critt in yellow, if not keep the sp/haste)
    That's about it, you got decent sp/haste, but i think you'll keep better dps in arcane - in that gear anyway.

here is what i recomend as a "quick" solution:
    - Get the t10 legs and the gunship 25HC hands
    - Get the t10 legs and the vali 25 chest
    & change your ring with 25hc marrowgar
    Last edited by siaro; 2010-07-07 at 01:44 AM. Reason: forgot to add items:)

10+ Year Old Account
    you'll need about 4% more hit, and also your haste is just a bit to hight. I think around 900haste is recommended for fire so if you would the sp/haste gems and turn those into sp/crit and get some more hit from gear you would be ready for fire ^^

Correct me if im wrong

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

15+ Year Old Account
    What siaro say's is right get some more crit+hit and your rdy for fire

Ye, but do you think I would do more damage as fire, because I am not really sure. I don't want to respec if it will make my damage lower.

you have the gear to do it, although I would get the tier10 pants/stained pants (from festergut) to get your hit/crit up a tiny bit more so that you aren't a few % under hit cap.

Generally (at least for me) the first week was spent getting reacclimated to playing fire (after not playing it since early ulduar) then my damage/dps went up. Although my arcane set/dps is still good I've found that I do more as fire. Especially with the double dipping on the damage from the buff in ICC.