500k, sorry Hosted on Imageshack.
- Southshore flight path is still in game but chances are it will be removed before live.
- Known flight paths at Hearthglen and Andorhal in Western Plaguelands not currently available (probably phased).
- There's a flight path at the un-named goblin town on the Badlands coast, but no flight master yet.
- A flight path links the Eastern Kingdoms to an island above the Shimmering Flats of Vashj'ir. It is useable to fly to the Eastern Kingdoms but not yet the other way (as you can see it doesn't appear on the map). It's due west of the Wetlands.
- There's a seemingly one-way flight path from the Ironforge Airport to Gol'Bolar Quarry. No flight master but there is a gyrocopter you can jump in which immediately takes off.
Edit: A couple of relevant images. First is the as yet un-named Goblin camp on the west coast of Badlands. Not yet populated but a flight path is clearly visible. Second shows the flight map in-game for the doubters!
My other Cata posts:
- [Misc] Changes to profession filtering | (incomplete) Alliance flightpath map for Eastern Kingdoms | Cataclysm achievements (screens)
- [Azshara] "Yo, Adrian!"
- [Badlands] Scryer flight master
- [Dun Morogh] Dwarf starting area quest progression
- [Durotar] Troll starting area quest progression | HD Video of Troll starting area
- [Stormwind] New fishing dailies | New cooking dailies | New mount vendors and trainers
- [Tanaris] New rare mob
- [Westfall] "I TAKE candle!"
- [Wetlands] Slabchisel's Survey quests | HD Video of flight between Slabchisel's Survey and Menethil Harbor