High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Move the Tooltip

So, I've been using TinyTip to move my tooltip, but it does so much more than I want it to do, so I was wondering if there was an addon that simply just moves the tooltip. I understand MoveAnything can move everything, however I don't need that. Thanks in advance.

I use TipTac and i can´t imagine switching for any reason, don´t know if TipTac lets you turn off
    the specific stuff you don´t like, but i recall it has quite a variety of options so it might fill your needs.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/tip-tac.aspx

TipTac, TinyTip etc will often have the ability to turn off specific features, but even then some people simply don't need or want them in the first place.
    For those there is Tipsy @ Curse which will simply allow you to reposition the anchor to which the tooltip will attach, and so where it appears.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    TipTac, TinyTip etc will often have the ability to turn off specific features, but even then some people simply don't need or want them in the first place.
    For those there is Tipsy @ Curse which will simply allow you to reposition the anchor to which the tooltip will attach, and so where it appears.
    Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. Searches only gave me the "big name" tooltip addons.