Thread: Need help

Need help

Hello fellow wow players. I need help one this thing , I just got an e-mail from blizzard(?). I'll just quote the email so here it goes:

Greetings,
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the
    account in question is being sold or traded.
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the
    action to be taken against your account.
    If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,
    and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring,
    you should immediately verify that you are the account.
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:

http:// worldofwarcraft-warning-battle.net/login/login.asp?ref=https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/&app=wam

Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,
    and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
    Blizzard Entertainmen

and I have never shared my account password to anyone. So should I visit the link or?

and sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks for reading.

It's a scam, don't use the link.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eoopo View Post
    Hello fellow wow players. I need help one this thing , I just got an e-mail from blizzard(?). I'll just quote the email so here it goes:

Greetings,
    An investigation of your World of Warcraft account has found strong evidence that the
    account in question is being sold or traded.
    As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with Blizzard's EULA under section 4 Paragraph B which can be found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> End User License Agreement
    and Section 8 of the Terms of Use found here:
    WoW -> Legal -> Terms of Use
    The investigation will be continued by Blizzard administration to determine the
    action to be taken against your account.
    If your account is found violating the EULA and Terms of Use, your account can,
    and will be suspended/closed/or terminated. In order to keep this from occurring,
    you should immediately verify that you are the account.
    To verify your identity please visit the following webpage:

http:// worldofwarcraft-warning-battle.net/login/login.asp?ref=https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/&app=wam

Only Account Administration will be able to assist with account retrieval issues.
    Thank you for your time and attention to this matter,
    and your continued interest in World of Warcraft.
    Blizzard Entertainment Inc Account Administration Team
    P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623
    Blizzard Entertainmen

and I have never shared my account password to anyone. So should I visit the link or?

and sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Thanks for reading.
    Yeah, no.
    Everyone's insane but me...

click the link and then delete your acc on mmo champ or it will be banned for starting this thread

Even if you're not smart enough to work out the email address these mails are sent from (and not everyone is) surely the glaringly poor English, the missing words and the fact that it's asking you to click a random non-blizzard link to verify your details is a bit of a give away?

Posting about "Blizzard" Emails will get you a Ban!