Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well blizz doesnt like it either so that's good news... because, seriously, that looked retarded.

Deleted
    Well dmg is not so important as threat is, so finally warrior will have some spamming ability with which he can grab the aoe pack mobs.

I had many problems with my warrior when having to deal with more then 3-4 mobs, finding myself lacking abilities to get initial aggro. This might fix the problem but i hope (and im sure) you will not manage to tank mobs with tc spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Well dmg is not so important as threat is, so finally warrior will have some spamming ability with which he can grab the aoe pack mobs.

I had many problems with my warrior when having to deal with more then 3-4 mobs, finding myself lacking abilities to get initial aggro. This might fix the problem but i hope (and im sure) you will not manage to tank mobs with tc spam.
    Reroll druid srsly, if warrior doesn't have abilities to grab agro just go.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel View Post
    100% Agreed.

Warriors atm have THE best initial aggro, as thunderclap does a shitton of damage instantly, and we have SW :s .. Hell, we have gained TONS of tools to aoe tank efficiently cleaveglyph, tc sw revenge...

After all, the moments you tank more than 3-4 mobs you get 10+ adds that die in matter of seconds, in which time tc+sw is more than enough to keep them on you..

Stop the Q_Q on aoe tanking, seriously the biggest whiners this expansion were protwarriors, stop giving the good ones bad rep

Say NO to druidifying of warrior aoetanking.

10+ Year Old Account
    what's the wining for? even blizzard is't happy with the no cd model of thunder clap:

[b]Thunder Clap Spam
    We're not happy with the no cooldown model. We'll try to handle the terror of "streaming adds" in another way. (Source)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    100% Agreed.

Warriors atm have THE best initial aggro, as thunderclap does a shitton of damage instantly, and we have SW :s .. Hell, we have gained TONS of tools to aoe tank efficiently cleaveglyph, tc sw revenge...

After all, the moments you tank more than 3-4 mobs you get 10+ adds that die in matter of seconds, in which time tc+sw is more than enough to keep them on you..

Stop the Q_Q on aoe tanking, seriously the biggest whiners this expansion were protwarriors, stop giving the good ones bad rep

Say NO to druidifying of warrior aoetanking.
    ^this. Warrior gotta work abit for aoe threat, as Ive tanked as one for 3-4 years now. Just spaming thunder clap and shockwave without any brain and you will lose aggro on marrowgar trash, just managing to hold aggro on those damn trash was hard when Charge (0% threat) and then some dps just starts nuking aoe, and all i can do is either a not good placed shockwave or a thunderclap + an intervene reducing their threat but wasting 10 rage on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...
    Its a moot point, as stated a bit ago, the no CD model is going bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    Tanking has 'finally' gone from being the hardest role in the game to the easiest.
    Blizzard's response to the constant QQ of bad tanks, I guess.

/mourn
    ---------
    Fixed for you.
    I stand by the "lack of tanks" view, but I'll elaborate:

Blizzard wants more tanks to make the dungeon tool better. There's a lack of tanks, I assume Blizzard feels this is because it's 'too hard' or the responsiblity is too high as a tank, so the regular scrubs steer away from the role because they don't want to screw up and be flamed by the insecure mob that is the wow playerbase.

Blizzard's approach to the problem is to make it easier to tank, as seen with the recent trend of increasing single target and aoe TPS to ridiculous levels, hoping this will attract more players to the role... But the only result is QQ for even more buffs from the new, unexperienced tanks.

On goes the downward spiral.

Hmm this'll take some getting used to.

Quote Originally Posted by hurrr View Post
    Tanking has 'finally' gone from being the hardest role in the game to the easiest.
    Blizzard's response to the constant lack of tanks, I guess.

/mourn
    no dpsing is still alot easier...for most classes. healing is still so hard ive actually refused to heal on anything but a pally, because of how simple it is.

Deleted

you didnt understood my point. if 10 mobs comes and your tc/sockwawe/aoe taunt is on cd and the dps-ers are already aoe-ing there is a high chance u will not be able to grab then all. Also i have all tank classes except dk, and warrior is the class that i enjoy the most.

well remember Cata isn't supposed to be an aoe fest, hence the TC nerf!

The no CD is meant so you can use it when you need to grab attention but not to maintain aggro

I assume paladins and DKs will be seeing a similar nerf.

Give it a rest, none of you have any idea how it will play out

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    what's the wining for? even blizzard is't happy with the no cd model of thunder clap:

[b]Thunder Clap Spam
    We're not happy with the no cooldown model. We'll try to handle the terror of "streaming adds" in another way. (Source)
    Read this please. And this topic can be locked now.

They say druids perhaps need another button to push while tanking in addition to swipe + maul. Yet now they make all classes the same, why the f... did they make such a change? it's fine the way it is. seriously i'd really like to know how many people at blizz actually play wow and how many different classes they play...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed pretty hard
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I hate this change. It felt more ballsy to only be able to grab AoE aggro every 6 seconds. Cleave also not an on-next-attack either, it's an instant, so I guess Cleave is going away for tanking as well. From what I hear, Warriors have trouble keeping AoE aggro on the test realms at the moment, though single-target is fine. In my opinion, it's not broken on live, no need to fix it. I hope they at least comprimise and scale it to 3 seconds, so we can go TC > Shockwave > TC > Cleave > TC, etc. Pressing one button constantly feels wrong to me.

This is fucking disgusting this is the reason why I don't play prot anymore. Its becoming retarded easy that a monkey can play it, I liked when you had to manage T-clap and shockwave when picking up multiple groups but now its just DERP TCLAP DERP DERP, so retard friendly. Anyway with new warrior changes, warriors are going to be a completely different class and a shittier one at that. I gave up prot to play arms, now arms is fucked. I bet with this pitiful damage from tclap I won't be able to kill hunter's snaketraps because thats just far too OP.

Deleted
    I hope they at least comprimise and scale it to 3 seconds, so we can go TC > Shockwave > TC > Cleave > TC, etc. Pressing one button constantly feels wrong to me.
    I agree with that part, but have you ever tried tanking Onyxia's whelps as a warrior? They'll never stick, not if you have some decent aoe dps classes around. Compared to warriors - Druids, Death knights and Paladins don't seem to have aany trouble at all. It sounds pretty broken to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    you didnt understood my point. if 10 mobs comes and your tc/sockwawe/aoe taunt is on cd and the dps-ers are already aoe-ing there is a high chance u will not be able to grab then all. Also i have all tank classes except dk, and warrior is the class that i enjoy the most.
    Well please explain what tank can hold agro well on a 10 mob added pack(read ninja pull) considering even Swipe is damage capped. Whenever there are 10+ mob pulls, they are created in such a way that the people that agro them do not die from those mobs. And well if DPS goes balls to the wall on the mobs you've just pulled then, yeah they diserve to die.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's retarded.

For such little dmg, it should at least have NO GCD...

And for the people saying "THATS OP"

A rage is 100, thunder clap can only be cast 5 times, so big woop, 1.2k dmg for 100 rage. Jesus >.>
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~