Blue post's their real name

Im looking for more info on what happend when a blue posted their name on the forums I saw it mentioned in a random thread in general but thats all the info I could find. Basicly I just want to know if a shitstorm ensued.

Yeah I was reading a thread where someone posted that Natheria (sp?) has posted her real name. Within minutes it was on 4chan (never been there before today, how can anyone navigate that site) and her addresses, kids names, and a bunch of other stuff was all posted. Tried to find that post but I think it got nuked.

I believe it was Bashiok actually, not Neth.

You can find the info on WoW Riot pretty easily.

Micah Whipple. So far, his address, phone number and the names of all his lovely relatives have been posted.

Unfortunately, the details of a few OTHER micah whipple's in the general area are now widely known, too. Poor fellas.

I did more searches for information on Blue's, trying to get in touch with boubouille to see if he wants the story >.> but his e-mail seems broxx...

A few blue's have interesting stories to tell us :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Micah Whipple. So far, his address, phone number and the names of all his lovely relatives have been posted.

Unfortunately, the details of a few OTHER micah whipple's in the general area are now widely known, too. Poor fellas.
    People on the internet are phuqued up
    Last edited by Agoonga; 2010-07-07 at 05:35 PM. Reason: I spelled "are" wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    People a phuqued up
    Fix'd

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait till one of the female blues post their real life name people are going too harassed like no tomorrow by other people.. ...."strange"thing is after Bashiok posted his real life name he deleted his facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Just wait till one of the female blues post their real life name people are going too harassed like no tomorrow by other people.. ...."strange"thing is after Bashiok posted his real life name he deleted his facebook...
    Come to think of it, pretty much every blue poster will have to de-facebook once this comes around. Haha bet they didn't think of that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Come to think of it, pretty much every blue poster will have to de-facebook once this comes around. Haha bet they didn't think of that!
    Exactly,I thought blues didn't care if they posted with their real life name my ass.

If this is what it takes for them to reconsider their decision I support it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Im looking for more info on what happend when a blue posted their name on the forums I saw it mentioned in a random thread in general but thats all the info I could find. Basicly I just want to know if a shitstorm ensued.
    i bookmarked those
    wow forum : http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=3
    overall summary : http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/Am...ameriot.com%29
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=25712374892&pageNo=1&sid=1#16