RealID: I found myself in 4 min flat

Blizzard immediately deleted this post...
    ---->
    It took me about 4 minutes.

I found an old post (now deleted along with all others from all toons - still working on that) where at one time I had done and posted a traceroute.

Using the IP addresses, I did a visual trace and grabbed the city/state of the closest IP. Then using the first person search engine that came up on a google search, I did a search for FirstName LastName, City, State.

#1 result nailed me. Even got my middle initial.

I then looked on whitepages.com and got my full address, along with my wifes name along with a bing map of exactly where I live. Looking on the visual trace, it nailed it to within 4 miles. No way there is another person with First Last and middle initial within that radius, it got me.

From there I looked in the city land registry and within minutes I found not only how much I paid for my house, but my wifes maiden name. I put this info into various other search engines, and found (for free) a ton of other info including one of my kids names and school (which gives an approximate age), my sisters name, parents name and address.

So yeah.. deleting all posts on all toons. All from a simple visual traceroute on the tech support forum, of which there has to be thousands, + RealID.

I have a funny feeling all prior traceroutes will be removed, and future ones will no longer be allowed to be shown.

Heck I can beat that. With just my first and last name in quotes a Google search identifies me, my address and all my family in the state since my name is unique even with out a middle initial, at least as far as a google search goes. I'm pretty sure I will not be posting on any of their new forums that require the real ID. I'm not a troll but knowing that anyone who reads the post can track me to my front door with nothing more than a google search is a bit unnerving.

I just saw the sticky about realid posts, sorry admins. Feel free to nuke this thread, I'll repost under the bigger one.