Technical Support

Boub - and the rest of the forum mods. Considering the upcoming feature forcing users to post with their Real ID rather than user names, do you think there's any chance you could open up a Technical Support forum around here?

Personally, I don't intend on posting on the official forums after they activate that feature, but Tech Support is sort of the only "necessary" part of those forums, considering how slow Blizzard is with responding to emails (and sadly, not everyone has a free call centre in their country). Most of the helpful responses there were user-made anyway, so I was wondering, if you opened up a forum for it here, it may just attract those who are usually kind/knowledgeable/bored enough to try and help the fellow players.

Just a thought
    Vrach

Deleted
    The computer forum may be suited for such things, but that's just my opinion.

Mmmm, not a bad idea, however I would point out that a lot of the Technical Issues dealt with on the official forums are game-specific. That's why I was thinking of having one under the World of Warcraft forum rather than in the Off Topic section