Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Ok thank you very much once again for the information and not flaming me for being a moron.

Its great to see People that like to help each other and discuss give out accurate information without the unneeded Flame fests that normally occur you Sir(I am assume please forgive me if your a Madam) have my undying respect.

If only I were a Madam - then I would have my own funbags to play with

On a serious note - asking questions is never a bad thing. Done objectively, they're a great tool. I could very well be wrong on some things - who knows. At first I assumed that ImpLotP was baked in as my first Druid and many others were getting it. Once I realized it was possibly the same glitch from previous Betas and did a 2nd test copy of my Druid in his off-spec I realized that was the reason why some had it and others didn't.

Keep the questions coming - I may not always be on Beta but I'm more than happy to log on and check something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Yay, sanity is returning to the thread.

The only information you can really trust are blue posts. Talent trees are a close second, though while not finalized, their structure and information are generally correct for whatever iteration they're in. I'd say beta comes in third, just because it's still rather buggy on the core level/functionality.

I've viewed this thread in more of generalized approach using the information stated above in that order so people get a grasp of where Blizz is possibly taking our class. We can't get into the specific details until more things are hashed out in future builds of beta, no sense seriously basing "end of the world" conclusions off of bugged material. Besides, that's for the WoW Beta forums... not the "end of the world" stuff, but detailing results based off of the current build that are obviously bugged or need improvement.

Where does that leave us in this forum? We can talk about how our talent trees are structured, but not nitpick over percentages and individual values. We can talk about the transformation and possible ramifications of some of our core abilities, but we can't obsess over damage values and costs too greatly when our core driving force behind these moves is still bugged on beta. We can talk about blue posts, past and present, and expand on their information to give us a better understanding of where druids are and where we're expected to end up. Of course, we can talk about the current state of druids on beta, but honestly... take it with a grain of salt, Blizz is nowhere near done with any class, and the first thing to polish up is the core functionality of each class (the details get fixed much later, aka damage values/modifiers, ability costs, etc.).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville