Thread: IP ban

IP ban

So I'm pretty sure I've been IP banned, but as you may notice, my account is not banned. I know mmo-champ has that nifty new thing where it tells you why you got banned, but I did not get that in this case, just... banned. I wasn't really sure where to put this, because without being banned I can't access that forum thats all "you've been banned, would you like to talk about it?" So I'm wondering if I can either be given an un IP banned, or a reason as to why I was banned, I will appreciate it and be quite. I'm not really sure as to what I did that constituted the ban tho.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    How are you posting this while banned?

What exactly makes you believe you are banned?

I'm assuming he's using an internet proxy to bypass the fact that his IP is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you were banned, I have been getting errors on this site for the past week or two. Making a new e-mail helped.

Oh I'm IP banned. browseatwork.com ---> I can see mmo champ. mmo-champ.com ---> 400 bad request.

The possibility that the site somewhere somehow is glitched and not letting me connect is definitely there, but my tracert gets to mmo-champ after 20 hops.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    400 bad request: Clear your cookies.

God among men, thank you. It was me being bad after all.