Warriors and Duels...

Is it true that warriors are gimped in duels?

No. Stop trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrrandion View Post
    No. Stop trolling.
    I am not trolling, just asking a question. Many others have told me that warriors are too reliant on healers and are gimped at dueling. If you don't like the thread and cannot offer anything productive, don't respond.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you come back to the forums? Weren't 2 bans enough for you?
    Everyone's insane but me...

This isn't TBC, Warriors can perform fine in duels.

Every class is capable of kiting a warrior, and even other warriors have started kiting warriors!

Any good player will beat you unless you out gear them.
    This is how it works. Arms isnt a dueling spec, try prot instead and watch people decline your requests and go "lolprot is stupid"

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    Every class is capable of kiting a warrior, and even other warriors have started kiting warriors!

Any good player will beat you unless you out gear them.
    This is how it works. Arms isnt a dueling spec, try prot instead and watch people decline your requests and go "lolprot is stupid"
    That just sucks to be the warrior class and be beatable by any class wearing skirts in duels. Hmmm..maybe thats why there is such a tank shortage. Good job developers....

Any class wearing skirts in duel? Are you freaking stupid? So plate wearing classes should roflstomp anyone in duel? Would that be a well-done job from the devs? Stop freaking trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilef View Post
    Any class wearing skirts in duel? Are you freaking stupid? So plate wearing classes should roflstomp anyone in duel? Would that be a well-done job from the devs? Stop freaking trolling.
    Agreed, melee need to stay in pve only!