10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up Utgarde Pinnacle Heroic Hardmode.

You need bad gear for this, if you do this with ICC gear, it will just become another AoE slaughterfest - and we're trying to avoid that.

You want a tank with max 26-27k hp with 5man buffs. iLevel 200 stuff max, goes for the whole group.

Do the following:

Story:
    Had a bad geared group accidently doing this when my moonkin had just hit 80. This accidental "double" bossfight was rather neat.
    It should really be designed like this in the first place, heroic should be heroic.
    Last edited by Supertramp; 2010-07-08 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Lowered image width

RONG WHIT DOG!

Wat?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    he's boasting about killing 2 heroic bosses at once
    Insert Signiture here.

The instance is designed for ilv 200 blues.
    Even with ilvl200 blues, heroics are way to easy! and because it's so fucking easy to obtain 232+ epic-gear, no one has ilvl200 blues longer than a couple of days.

Normal dungeons should be for lvl 200 blues, heroic should require better gear.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    Even with ilvl200 blues, heroics are way to easy! and because it's so fucking easy to obtain 232+ epic-gear, no one has ilvl200 blues longer than a couple of days.
    What you're saying is that doing it with ilvl200 blues is easy because everyone has ilvl232 at leasT?

Deleted
    I do that all the time. You start the event for the second boss, then leg it up the path and pull the third. Be careful the the second boss mbos coming through the wall and gibbing your healer with no warning.

If youre really hardcore, you could probably make it to the final boss before the actual 3rd boss becomes active and managed to run to you.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Heroic can be done with way worse gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanoble View Post
    he's boasting about killing 2 heroic bosses at once
    This ^
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

As far as I'm concerned, the third position you marked on the map is out of range of the frost breath(it stops before it reaches the second boss' room). Of course it could just be a missplacement.

Even then, it wouldn't change the encounters much. You've got an awful lot of time to react to the frost breath moving towards you, as well as plenty of time to notice the adds heading your way.

This is stupid bordering on 'slow'. The fact that you put a gear restriction on it forces me to create my own hardmode.

Thanks right, naked dungeon heroics. STFU and GTFO.

Also no vanity pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Boasting? Pff, backpeddlers.

Seems no one here is interested in making things interesting again. Just flaming all you can. OMG NO ICC HM PULLING SINDRAGOSA INTO FROZEN THRONE KILLING LK AND SIND AT SAME TIME LOLOL. Trolling my own thread.

/thread.

RONG WHIT DOG!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    the topic was never interesting in the 1st place though most people know about this already and it's hardly a challenge
    Insert Signiture here.