Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    No one disagrees with me, that mages jumping charges on mounts is gay.
    So...youre dumb.
    what do homosexuals have to do with that? i hate it when people use the term as an insult, shame on you -.-

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    what do homosexuals have to do with that? i hate it when people use the term as an insult, shame on you -.-
    What do homosexuals have to do with that? I hate it when people use the word as an label for homosexuals, shame on you. ( .-.)

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot View Post
    It's a duel. Get over it. Stop accepting duals from mages. Run around on your mount until he dismounts. Figure it out. It doesn't matter anyway.

Lol, yeah, WoW pvp is broken. Any game where the skinny guy in a dress can beat the muscular guy with armor and pure steel is obviously broken!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perma ban is pretty damn serieus. Be a good sport and accept your loss -.-

Agreed everytime my wairror alt duels boom i cant do ANYTHING
    Yea yea....

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    A pair of scissors and a rock go to a bar...

Guess who doesn't return.

OT: This mechanic is both true, and abused. I use it all the time.

Don't think this affects warriors alone though. It affects ALL stuns / roots.

And about the Spellreflect thing, the same thing happens with Grounding totem.

Yes it should be fixed, but OMG i think this is extremely hard to code.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

i can imagine its annoying.
    But cant u just mount yourself, run to him and smack his face till he dismount/runs away on mount (in which case u remount and do the same again)

Am i this smart or am i missing something here.

while he jumps he cant change direction, so just stay behind a pillar and wait, when he get tired and runs to you (still spamming jump according to you) time your charge with the distance and his jump, if possible charge at he beginning or his jump toward you, since this is on internet, whatever connection you or your opponent is using, he will be closer and you see him and most likely almost at the landing phase of his jump, it<s all about anticipating, that way your charge gets him right as he lands and you're just next to him in melee range. there's also a chance he took a while before getting bored and running a you which could make his barrier disapear before you charge, a smart mage would refresh it and remount before going bu whatever.

that still doesn't mean you'll win, but it helps

and maybe he just wont come to you ever, it's a waiting game where the faggest wins.

I also agree jumping charge is lame but the real problem is the stun on charge being too short, look at paly stun for example, you can jump that too, but ppl dont cry as much about it because it lasts long enough to catch up and do something.

but honestly, you're not supposed to care about things that don't matter

Just LoS them behind a pillar and charge em when they come close instead of making an asspained thread about it

Quote Originally Posted by psycon View Post
    i can imagine its annoying.
    But cant u just mount yourself, run to him and smack his face till he dismount/runs away on mount (in which case u remount and do the same again)

Am i this smart or am i missing something here.
    how do you RUN TO HIM if he goes at the same speed in the oposite direction, that's just physicaly impossible rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Vyrrel View Post
    how do you RUN TO HIM if he goes at the same speed in the oposite direction, that's just physicaly impossible rofl
    wouldn't be the opposite direction if the warrior is following him "rofl"

Quote Originally Posted by Praestigium View Post
    I made an account just to say this:

Warrior vs Mage isn't what it used to be. If you are loosing 90% of your duels against mages, then you really need to shape up and learn to play.
    BS, mages can beat warriors hands down by mechanics alone. Oh, wait, warriors can be beaten by every class and duels just prove it...nvm...

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Baabinator View Post
    A pair of scissors and a rock go to a bar...

Guess who doesn't return.

OT: This mechanic is both true, and abused. I use it all the time.

Don't think this affects warriors alone though. It affects ALL stuns / roots.

And about the Spellreflect thing, the same thing happens with Grounding totem.

Yes it should be fixed, but OMG i think this is extremely hard to code.
    Lol, warriors are so broke in pvp right now, every class is their rock...

Or wait for him to get bored and dismount? If an equally geared mage beats you, you are BAD anyway

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do believe this affects warriors more than any class. Why? Because Charge and Intercept are not just stuns, they are gap closers. Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Cyclone, they aren't gap closers, so it ain't that bad when you jump away from them, but if you jump a charge you can just keep on running until you can safely cast again, and then it's over for the warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ligaments View Post
    The jump doesn't break the stun itself, it simply lets your momentum carry you, as you're in midair when the stun was applied. The same thing can be done to Cheap Shot, Kidney Shot, (I'd assume) Cyclone, etc.
    Perhaps, but a smart rogue does sap to prevent that or wait, no, a smart rogue uses garrote -.-(I assume we're talking vs frost mages here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I like the people that come in and suggest the most simple solution and think theyre going to take this thread by storm!

WHOOOA RIDE THE THUNDER

Garrosh '10

Should have rolled a caster!