New Talent Speculation

With the announcement about cutting down on talent trees, I found myself wondering what, to me, were the core talents of my build. I play a fury warrior. (Darthmuffin, Gorefiend, if you wanna check him out)
    Anyhoo, I was wondering what talents the rest of the community thought made the class what it is.

This is not a theorycrafting thread or a thread predict what Cataclysm is going to be like. It's constantly changing. What I'm wondering is what talents, to you, make your warrior what it is?

I'll start.
    I really liked the talent Armored to the Teeth. It made wearing plate seem a lot cooler to me first time I spent talents.

Warbringer and Shockwave! ZOOOOM -> BAM!

Intercept/charge/intervene and, even tho not techically an ability, the fact that warriors do nothing but physical damage. No holy, no shadow, no frost, no poisons. Just pure physical damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptin View Post
    Intercept/charge/intervene and, even tho not techically an ability, the fact that warriors do nothing but physical damage. No holy, no shadow, no frost, no poisons. Just pure physical damage.
    While you are correctly explaining the warrior damage archetype, those are not talents. Warbringer, shockwave, devastate, last stand and vigilance all make list of talents that are core to me.

Man, I wish I could identify with that. Really don't like tanking as my warrior.
    I saw Titan's Grip at the top of my tree and that decided my entire WoW career >.>

Another talent I loved was Blood Craze and Enrage. Obviously bad in PvE, but it fit my idea of a Berserker who became more powerful as a fight wore on.

Sword & Board, improved Revenge, improved spell reflect, damage shield. All are major ones to me.

I can't believe I didn't mention this before, but Unrelenting Assault.
    Makes sense for me that the most healer-dependent class is a nightmare for other healers.