[H] Skepsis on EU Sunstrider- Newly formed 25man getting ready for Cata!

Hello fellow nerds!

Quickfo:

- Skepsis 25man casual raiding guild
    - LF Most classes at the moment
    - 3 days raid/week, á 4hours 20-00.
    - Currently 0/12 ICC
    - www.ny-man.com/skepsis - to apply

------------------------------------

My name is Palatrino, and I'm the Guild Master of Skepsis, a newly formed casual 25man raiding guild on the
    EU server - Sunstrider.

And we're currently looking for more members to Skepsis in order to start getting this guild running!
    (Check our website for which classes we're currently looking for)

Our goal is to have a nice core setup for when Cataclysm goes live, but until then we'll do WotLK raids, starting with ICC.
    So if you'd mind dealing with progressing, and having new people learn the fights, don't bother reading further.

We'll raid 3 times per week, currently we think it will be Wed, Sun, Mon from 20.00-00.00 server time.
    Our loot system we're using is Suicide Kings.

We do encourage people having lots of Alts and casual friends that might want to join, we think it's more fun to have a big guild.
    Me, myself is an achievement whore, so we'll probably try and get as many as possible raid wise.

If You're interested of being in a friendly casual guild, who plays WoW to enjoy the game in a casual way.
    We'll PvP, do old school raids, level, anything together as a guild. Then I suggest you either PM me in game,
    or log on to our website at www.ny-man.com/skepsis for more info and to make your application!

Thank you for your time, and good luck and have fun in Azeroth!

Best Regards,
    Palatrino.