Am I doing it wrong?

Recently my DPS has been kind of disappointing in relation to my gear. For instance last night, I was at 10.1k on Saurfang. I know that's not too bad, but I feel like with my gear it should be better.

The rotation I've been using - BT - WW - Slam on Proc. I spam HS, and BT/WW are almost always on CD. I've heard of other Fury Warriors stacking Sunders for a DPS increase, or stance dancing for Rend, but I don't know how this will affect my DPS.

Armory - It says I have to post a few times to link it. Look up Ralkyon on Alexstrasza.

Right now, I'm saving my frosts for the T10 Helm, and then I'll probably get the 264 Gloves and the T10 Chest, because I already have the T10 Legs.

Sunder Armor would be a DPS increase if there wasn't already an equivalent debuff on the boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

If your the only warrior in your raid, then yes sunder would be one. The only other class that can realistically do it are rogues and its really a much greater dps loss for them from my understanding, as long as you don't let the sunder stacks fall.

Link to Armory could help up into giving tips

BT - WW - BT cycle is kinda unforgiving. You have to make SURE you hit BT / WW as SOON as it's off CD. So basically if you ALWAYS use Slam procs, even if it's proccing like 0,5 sec before BT comes off CD, you're loosing a good chunk of DPS overall.

It's one of the tricky part of PvE Fury (fun part too ˆˆ) : knowing how to use Bloodsurge to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Link to Armory could help up into giving tips

BT - WW - BT cycle is kinda unforgiving. You have to make SURE you hit BT / WW as SOON as it's off CD. So basically if you ALWAYS use Slam procs, even if it's proccing like 0,5 sec before BT comes off CD, you're loosing a good chunk of DPS overall.

It's one of the tricky part of PvE Fury (fun part too ˆˆ) : knowing how to use Bloodsurge to your advantage.
    Armory - It says I have to post a few times to link it. Look up Ralkyon on Alexstrasza
    l2read?

ˆ

I *think* he edited his post after I asked it. But i'm not 100% sure so whatever.
    http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sh...sza&cn=Ralkyon

Currently PvP gear so i'll just wait. Spec seems okay.

For the record, I didn't edit my post. :P

Anyway, I just logged out in my PvE gear, so it should show up soon. As far as the rotation goes, I've always had BT/WW with top priority, with BT over WW.

MMO looks for keywords to block

remove everything before www and you can link your armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralkyon View Post
    For the record, I didn't edit my post. :P

Anyway, I just logged out in my PvE gear, so it should show up soon. As far as the rotation goes, I've always had BT/WW with top priority, with BT over WW.
    10.1k isn't too bad with your gear. The helm, neck, cloak and gloves are pretty weak compared to the rest of your gear. You are not doing a whole lot wrong but you may want to get Banner of Victory to edge you closer to the ArP cap. Other than that keep getting emblems and pick up the tier helm, emblem cloak and gatecrasher gauntlets ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe some professions maxxed out might help?

Either just max out the ones you have now or get new ones. Anything will do but its all a DPS increase in the end

also: You'll wanna get rid of that neck. Its mainly for rogues and enhancement shammans (Maybe a druid I dont know) You're acheives state that you've downed Heroic Crimson Hall so a Heroic Lana'thel's Chain of Flagellation or its normal version would be great. then you could drop that marrowgar cloak for the Recovered Scarlet Onslaugt Cloak from badges and MORE arp (acts like a seal)

Deleted
    i'm not much of an expert on warriors, but wouldn't the point in heroic fury be better off to fill out unbridled wrath?

and i'm not sure of this, but how about the T10 4P? or are warriors one of those classes that have no use for it?

apart from that, you are missing out on 82 ArP (40 from bracer and glove sockets, 42 from jewelcrafting gems), so level your professions. not using them is about the same loss as not using a flask and food buff. farm the mats for BS/JC with your mining, then level BS, then drop mining for JC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    i'm not much of an expert on warriors, but wouldn't the point in heroic fury be better off to fill out unbridled wrath?

and i'm not sure of this, but how about the T10 4P? or are warriors one of those classes that have no use for it?

apart from that, you are missing out on 82 ArP (40 from bracer and glove sockets, 42 from jewelcrafting gems), so level your professions. not using them is about the same loss as not using a flask and food buff. farm the mats for BS/JC with your mining, then level BS, then drop mining for JC.
    If you dont know your way around warriors why are you posting in the warrior forums?

also: Heroic Fury is awesome. Intercept is awesome. It is a great talent and its not like you're going to put the point anywhere else
    A Mobile DPS = Alive DPS = Top DPS

The 4PC T10 is something I still find myself debating. It's only a 5% proc, which is what keeps me away from it. If anyone else has opinions on it, I'd appreciate hearing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralkyon View Post
    The 4PC T10 is something I still find myself debating. It's only a 5% proc, which is what keeps me away from it. If anyone else has opinions on it, I'd appreciate hearing them.
    Considering the Helm chest and shoulders are all crit/arp and the legs have a chunk of exper that would be hard to find otherwise. its more that the stats are good on teir (as you get Gatecrashers to make up for the hands)

When the extra proc comes up you just continue as normal as in never clipping the cooldowns of BT or WW. just means you'll need to watch the bloodsurge buff when it comes up is all

Hmm, well, I already have the Legs, so after I get the helm, I'll get the gatecrashers, and then I'll consider the chest.