Prot paladin advice

Armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Frontliner

Need advice about:
    -I currently got 2 marks for non-heroic sanctified t10:
    Should I replace my shoulders and hands with normal sanctified to complete my tier10 4piece?
    I been waiting for a long time for heroic boneguard shoulders to drop but they never do and I'm losing my patience, also I'm running low on hit so the t10 hands will help (also trying to get heroic 10man marrowgar mace)

My original plan was just get the boneguard shoulders hc, and wait it out until i get heroic sanc so i can get t10 hands and shoulders (+chest +helmet).

Note:
    I already know about my shoulder enchants
    I don't think I'll be getting any heroic tier soon (quite far down the dkp list)

What should I do ?

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 09:52 PM ----------

bump ?

Its defo good to have 4 pieces atleast for some fights. The 4pc bonus is rather awsome on saurfang hc at his frenzy for example and at festergut or LK (after soulreaper). But on a normal encounter I myself atleast prefer to run with only 2pc bonus and go for offset pieces with a high amount of armor and stamina for less spiky damage.

If you want to use only 2 set then you have done an awsome choice of getting head and chest. But ye definatly buy yourself the hands and shoulders if you have the emblems. and since you claim you want more hit that can be fixed with the rotface chest and you can use hands+head for the 2pc. Better to have too much gear then too little.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, you should go with only 2 pieces.
    But don't pick up the tanking shoulders, the heroic ones are easy to get (From H Lootship 25man).
    Also don't take the T10 legs, crafted ones are leet. Just go ahead and take Chest/Helm imo.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux