Mages Know Best!!!

What is with all this Warrior QQ'ing on all these posts!!! Did you really expect to have a chance in pvp against mages or casters in general??? You bringing a sword or axe to fight a mage is equivalent to bringing a knife to a gunfight! Just don't do it! Just accept the fact that you made a bad choice for pvp, and be good little tanks and fill the random dungeon finder. Some nerve....

Not hard to tell the move from official blizzard forums to here is well under way, hi their. misinformed minor with a superiority complex

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helansin View Post
    Not hard to tell the move from official blizzard forums to here is well under way, hi their. misinformed minor with a superiority complex
    A-Fuckin'-men

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Fixed

Lol, locks own warriors too!!!

Lol i love the fact that you say this.. yet...
    Arena - Warrior Hpally doesnt even struggle till 2k+
    Arena - Have fun beating a TSG
    Arena - Be locked down by a prot warrior then nerd rage break your screen while you cant do anything.
    You really do have no idea do you mrmage?
    and no.. locks get owned by warriors hard... so does anything that isnt plate and wearing a shield.. or cant do 101 things to get away from them aka.. mage and holy pallys are the only thing that can really stand up to a warrior in arena.
    I mean if warriors are such a rubbish class.. why are they pretty much the only class (couple of exceptions) that can actually play double healer and get wrathful glad while throwing out the damage of 2 dps?

As for pvp being caster based... yeah casters have their advantages.. but you clearly havnt seen a tsg...beast cleave.. man cleave...african cleave?
    They are made for caster teams.. and yeah have fun winning.
    Last edited by Noodz; 2010-07-08 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodz View Post
    Lol i love the fact that you say this.. yet...
    Arena - Warrior Hpally doesnt even struggle till 2k+
    Arena - Have fun beating a TSG
    Arena - Be locked down by a prot warrior then nerd rage break your screen while you cant do anything.
    You really do have no idea do you mrmage?
    and no.. locks get owned by warriors hard... so does anything that isnt plate and wearing a shield.. or cant do 101 things to get away from them aka.. mage and holy pallys are the only thing that can really stand up to a warrior in arena.
    I mean if warriors are such a rubbish class.. why are they pretty much the only class (couple of exceptions) that can actually play double healer and get wrathful glad while throwing out the damage of 2 dps?
    Lol..what are you talking about..warriors get owned. I do agree that mages should get another disarm though...good point.

hmmm.. you clearly havnt done much pvp.. and mages get a disarm... hmm while were at it.. why dont we give mages evasion.. vanish.. another 3 stuns.. possibly cyclones and we can throw in some more shields for good measure.. (i play a mage) They dont need anything
    You really need to learn to play if you think a disarm is going to stop melee classes from completely dropping you.

btw id love an armory link

hmmm.. you clearly havnt done much pvp.. and mages get a disarm... hmm while were at it.. why dont we give mages evasion.. vanish.. another 3 stuns.. possibly cyclones and we can throw in some more shields for good measure.. (i play a mage) They dont need anything
    You really need to learn to play if you think a disarm is going to stop melee classes from completely dropping you.

Thats what i am saying, us mages could use just a little more....

Quote Originally Posted by mrmage View Post
    Lol, locks own warriors too!!!
    Since when?

Not got the balls to let us see how bad your mage really is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gronlaender View Post
    Since when?
    Since two seasons ago .....

I am a mage too...and I am dissapoint of you my mage college. Be ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmage View Post
    Since two seasons ago .....
    Riiiiight...

SOOOO obvious, how can people not notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

troll, just lock this shit

Quote Originally Posted by ShellPhown View Post
    troll, just lock this shit
    Ahhh...you must be a little, tiny, winy warrior who gets owned by mages.....

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tiolith View Post
    /thread

Wow...just wow.