Thread: Old Raids

Old Raids

I read that

Burning Steppes:
    - UPDATED! Final Room in Blackwing Lair is now accessible to Flying Mounts.

Are the old world raids like blackwing lair and Molten Core still accessible to run?

Sorry i tried search but for some reason my search function was disabled.

Molten Core will still be there. I think BWL will be aswell and I cant see why AQ shouldnt be there either.

All the old world raids should still be playable. There isn't a reason to take them out right now.

Vanilla was just a setback!! :P

Wouldn't it be illogical for Ragnaros and Nefarian to exist in two instances simultaneously? This has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I assumed they were going to remove MC and BWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooty View Post
    Wouldn't it be illogical for Ragnaros and Nefarian to exist in two instances simultaneously? This has probably been discussed elsewhere, but I assumed they were going to remove MC and BWL.
    Well Kael'thas exists in two instances simultaneously it hasn't been a problem for Blizz before.

You will still be able to go and solo those old raid instances, here is a quote from the blue post, confirming it

Molten Core/Blackwing Lair/Thunderfury in Cataclysm
    We aren't removing MC or BWL as of this writing. We aren't going out of our way to remove old legendaries. The only risk there in a case like Thunderfury is if we change a zone like Silithus so much that the quests become hard to keep intact. (Source)
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25578...tting-changed/
    Ansgar the Insane

Awesome info! Thanks alot guy!