Warriors and Duels....

Warrior: screams from the graveyard "but I have the best in slot gear and we used to be face-roll"

Mage: yells back "Thanks for all the nerfs blizz and how stupid is the warrior for bringing a little sword/ax to a gunfight!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior: Oh well I guess I will go prot and do my daily random.

Mage: Can...can I come?

*warrior instant ques*

*Mage waits 15 minutes*

Haha there I made the warrior win!

Quote Originally Posted by Mahon View Post
    Warrior: Oh well I guess I will go prot and do my daily random.

Mage: Can...can I come?

*warrior instant ques*

*Mage waits 15 minutes*

Haha there I made the warrior win!
    lol,

Mage: Ponders....hmmm Being that I am not gear dependent i guess i don't really need the low pve gear from randoms or frost badges...

3 months passes by and warrior is decked with the very best in slot wrathful pvp and pve gear and duels mage again

Warrior: screams and cries from graveyard yet again "but now I have done non-stop dailies and have run ICC hundreds of times to get shadowmourne and i still lose????"

The warrior specs prot and stomps the mage's face to the soil.(unless he is frost :-O )

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmarine View Post
    The warrior specs prot and stomps the mage's face to the soil.(unless he is frost :-O )
    Lol, what mage is not frost in pvp!!!

Warrior: I will run another 100 dailies in the instant que and do 100 more ICC's to build a prot spec to smash that mage with spell reflect.

Warrior after fight in graveyard again: "You mean I need to have under 30 latency to have a chance to use spell reflect and the mages elemental keeps putting it on cooldown??? What they took away my warbringer and I am stuck to the ground the entire fight...no fair QQing

Mage: Silly melee, pvp is for casters....!!!

*warrior goes prot, grabs an MM hunter and resto druid/holy pally*
    *Queues Arena*
    *facerolls to 2.4k*
    Mage: wait.. i just got gloabled 6 times in a row by this team */wrists*
    *mage realises blowing every single cooldown in 1 duel against a warrior doesnt show skill*

Ps. Depending on the setup.. the good ones are arcane. (shatterplay is an exception)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodz View Post
    *Queues Arena*
    *facerolls to 2.4k*
    *mage realises blowing every single cooldown in 1 duel against a warrior doesnt show skill*

Ps. Depending on the setup.. the good ones are arcane. (shatterplay is an exception)
    Lol...nope no matter what the setup...warriors get owned and are gimped when it comes to mages....

---------- Post added 2010-07-08 at 11:10 PM ----------

*Queues Arena*
    *facerolls to 2.4k*

Besides...how does it feel to be the "warrior" and know that you need to get buddies to beat the guy in a dress...muhahahah

Hunters can global full wrathful mages.. try doing it with a prot warrior perminatly ontop of you, not allowing a single cast off... a 3 year old could do it while playing with their feet.
    Youve confirmed the fact you have the knowledge of a 2 year old when it comes to arena if you think that any team with a hunter in doesnt hard counter a mage no matter what the other 2 players are then.. please let me meet you in arena.
    and your gonna go into arena by yourself? genius...
    Duels do little but boost your e-peen and unfortuantly for you.. theres not much of one left after youve attempted to start a flame war on these forums

Hunters can global full wrathful mages.. try doing it with a prot warrior perminatly ontop of you, not allowing a single cast off... a 3 year old could do it while playing with their feet.
    Youve confirmed the fact you have the knowledge of a 2 year old when it comes to arena if you think that any team with a hunter in doesnt hard counter a mage no matter what the other 2 players are then.. please let me meet you in arena.
    and your gonna go into arena by yourself? genius...
    Duels do little but boost your e-peen and unfortuantly for you.. theres not much of one left after youve attempted to start a flame war on these forums
    I love taking apart little warriors and their little weapons and having my name chanted in the cities....feels sooooooo goooodddddd

Sorry but shatterplay counters hunters apart from beastcleave.

What is it with all the e-peen flexing recently from the mages? keep at it but don't come crying back when you get poked with the nerfstick unecessarily...

Quote Originally Posted by Nöx View Post
    What is it with all the e-peen flexing recently from the mages? keep at it but don't come crying back when you get poked with the nerfstick unecessarily...
    Flexing??? I don't have to flex, i just point my little finger and squash plate like the tiny, brainless bugs they are...muhahahahha

some1 ban this troll

You must be a warrior that is tired of getting owned. No need to ban me, just re-roll caster.....

If you want to wreck face in duels just stack stam. You'll have to regem/enchant your pvp gear for it but its the price you pay for being an unstopable dueling machine. Second wind and enraged regen really pack a punch when you have 46k hp self buffed in full wrathful.