Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova18 View Post
    your friend did it.we believe you honest
    I hate when my friend makes me install a hacking program and then makes me use it to speed hack.

hAcKz R 4 Kool KidZ GuiZe!

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah View Post
    May of 2009, my friend decided to use cheat-engine and speed hack. Needless to say, I got a three day ban. My question is, can I still get a beta invite? Or is my account not going to be aloud because I might hack in the beta? Even though I didn't do anything... but anyways. can someone answer this? thanks.
    My friend also got me banned a couple times for trolling...my friend is so sneaky!

I used to get banned a lot when I was 16 for swearing and harassment back in vanilla. I'm now 20 and have never seen a single beta. I think it has something to do with how I behaved back then

Quote Originally Posted by Wist View Post
    I used to get banned a lot when I was 16 for swearing and harassment back in vanilla. I'm now 20 and have never seen a single beta. I think it has something to do with how I behaved back then
    I think it has more to do with bad luck. Had I not been going to Blizzcon, I would've never seen a beta myself, and I've never had even a warning.

Sorry man, I dont like teh vibe youre giving off. Like one guy said, pushy and helpless. Someone posted a paragraph showed no gratitude.

If you cant tell...no one here knows exactly how the beta system works. I only read the 1st page, but send an email or call them and ask for yourself, but Im willing to bet you wont get a clear cut answer.

I honestly dont think you'd be much help to them anyway. I bet you would not give feedback, and would log in, see how much your dps has went up, and then look at all the lava, and then finally log out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us