Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    EVENTS FOR EVERY MAJOR RAID PATCH!: gives every 1 more content and can be easy stuff i mean were fighting several armies now
    This.

Also, either add more world holdiay events, and/or completely overhaul the current ones with new content (still allowing meta's to be obatainable).

Stuff like this, when the majority of the server is actively involved in something, makes the game feel a lot more dynamic and fun.

I would love to see a more cynical/dark wow. Some more mature plot lines and quests and less kiddy stuff. I don't think that would happen or else that might lose a lot of the younger subscribers who parents would flip out.

I've read quite a few of the in game books for the achievement and some of the stories get real intense and dark / violent. I'd like to see that. Maybe something with the shadowblade cult or something.

I'm tired of rainbows and pretty flowers and unicorns.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan View Post
    I would love to see a more cynical/dark wow. Some more mature plot lines and quests and less kiddy stuff. I don't think that would happen or else that might lose a lot of the younger subscribers who parents would flip out.

I've read quite a few of the in game books for the achievement and some of the stories get real intense and dark / violent. I'd like to see that. Maybe something with the shadowblade cult or something.

I'm tired of rainbows and pretty flowers and unicorns.
    wotlk had its momments infact from what i recall a few more than vanilla did.... also tbc had none

Very little in wotlk. The wrath gate cinematic was close. Some of the lore/quests attached to LK was a little dark but it really wasn't much. I was satisfied to say the least. Although, I do love wow and I'm always happy with what blizz brings us. I'm not complaining, just wishful thinking.

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 02:18 AM ----------

Oh and also. I understand not many people like the War of the Ancients books because of who wrote them (author slips my mind) but they could have done so much with illidan. A young night elf torn between his brother being the favorite more powerful night elf who steals away illidan love causing him to become filled with hatred and want revenge on the world. There's just so much blizz could have done with a lot of the story lines to make things more dark and dramatic but instead left it all out and blinded us with pretty colored dungeons.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Robot unicorn.
    As a unique engineering-only mount ^^"

The camel ghostcrawler promised us...
    I wouldnt mind that moose either...!

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 09:35 AM ----------

Also would be cool if Rhonin dyed his hair!

Take that Knaak lore!

I want an absolutely epic and world destroying preview event.
    I want that dragons drop down from the sky and start slaughtering people in major cities.
    I want buildings collapsing and killing those that are still inside.
    I want that people retreat into the most remote corners of the world just to be safe from the dragons and elementals that sweep over azeroth.

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ten years ago, a Justicar unit was sent to the Stormwind Stockades by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ironforge underground. Today, still wanted by the Stormwind Guard, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The J-Team.

Featuring:

F. Chase
    'Murderin' Docker
    Mad Eye Maracus
    Han B. Little
    Everyone's insane but me...

A levitation spell that makes priests floating in the air, and not walking over nothing.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Nuff said.

No seriously, I think everyone would want that.

Removal of flying mounts. Flying mounts killed this game, they're not fun to use, they give you god mode, they broke world PVP.

Fuck flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post

BOSSES WHO ATTACK CITIES!: go on youtube its fun and not just for special events

This.

Honestly, I thought it was always funny how the Lich King let Dalaran sit there like 2 minutes from ICC and never even attempted to attack it. I would have loved to have seen random assaults on Dalaran and scourge randomly invading the city, requiring people to stop trade trolling and actually doing something for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeloria View Post
    This.

Honestly, I thought it was always funny how the Lich King let Dalaran sit there like 2 minutes from ICC and never even attempted to attack it. I would have loved to have seen random assaults on Dalaran and scourge randomly invading the city, requiring people to stop trade trolling and actually doing something for a change.
    Yeah.

TBH, the storyline of Wrath really annoyed me at times. I mean, he's supposedly this all powerful guy, and yet he lets you live after killing one of his lieutenants, not once, but like half a dozen times.
    Then he lets his enemies invade his entire zone without ever launching a counter-attack, and have a flying city nearby without ever bothering to attack it.

Should've been named Wrath of the Moron.

I'm hoping for Cata we get to see a bad guy who is actually intelligent...

Or an actual war between the factions (see link above). I'd settle for either one.

You know how ethereals move all bad-ass? I want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netram View Post
    Removal of flying mounts. Flying mounts killed this game, they're not fun to use, they give you god mode, they broke world PVP.

Fuck flying mounts.
    i had no idea flying affected south shore and tarren mill wars

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 07:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Yeah.

TBH, the storyline of Wrath really annoyed me at times. I mean, he's supposedly this all powerful guy, and yet he lets you live after killing one of his lieutenants, not once, but like half a dozen times.
    Then he lets his enemies invade his entire zone without ever launching a counter-attack, and have a flying city nearby without ever bothering to attack it.

Or an actual war between the factions (see link above). I'd settle for either one.
    welcome to every single video game ever
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-07-09 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    Yeah.

He did it on purpose, though. He was letting us become as powerful as we could, so that when we finally attempted to attack him directly he could kill us and raise us as his most powerful servants. And he succeeds, by the way...until Tirion shatters Frostmourne.

Dont suppose you can add in sharks with laser beams attached to their fricken heads? That would be a sight

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Dont suppose you can add in sharks with laser beams attached to their fricken heads? That would be a sight
    it would be worth buying cata just for that tbh

I want blizzard to immortalize my character in a cataclysm Preview like that forum lock whos name was used in the arena preview

10+ Year Old Account
    I want naxxramas
    99 problems but a Lich ain't one...