Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What to buy for Cataclysm? an authenticator, just got hacked 2 hours ago and waiting for an answer from blizzard...

This was my last month after 4 years playing, and i was going to get a long, if not permanent break, and guess what, a last present from the hackers lol

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd suggest getting some tank gear so you don't have long waits in dungeons. It's only a mount, imo. And BTW, you'll replace Shadow's Edge within the first dungeon or so. I saw a video where someone replaced their Bloodmage robes from a GREEN quest item from Hyjal, one of the first leveling places for 80s.

Save it to buy common ore stacks for 500g
    Prices are going to explode for the new mats at launch

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    Save it to buy common ore stacks for 500g
    Prices are going to explode for the new mats at launch
    Every intelligent person knows and buys/farms before cata.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    Every intelligent person knows and buys/farms before cata.
    How would you farm pyrite in Northrend? I was talking about the new mats coming with cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by haté View Post
    i would save all that gold and get something useful.
    like 2 choppers!
    Geeza aka Parilla

dont bother with shadow's edge, the 5 man level 78-82 dungeons give ilvl 279 blue axes, and since ArP is crap for rets it will most likely be much better itemised than shadow's edge.

within 2 weeks u'll be able to buy a 623 dps craftable lvl 85 poleaxe, and i bet you 200k gold it'll cost a lot less than 25 primordial saronite.