Warrior PvP Macros.

New on these forums but I thought I'd just throw the macros I use out there, never know some one might find them useful.

Warrior Macros.

You will need at least a basic understanding of warriors spells and abilities to make much sense of this post.

Please feel free to contribute any macros you might have, but please make sure they work before posting them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMS MACROS
    Cast battle stance and equips your 2 hander.( Props to jerry)
    #showtooltip Battle stance
    /cast battle stance
    /equipslot 16 (your 2h here)
    Casts different skills depending on modifier key pressed. Shift= hamstring. CRTL = Heroic Strike. Alt = CLeave and just hitting the macro will MS. If you're in battle or zerker stance it will also equip you're 2 hander and cast Bloodfury if you're an orc. (remove the /cast Blood fury) if you're not can orc. Props to Aranes.
    #show [mod:shift]Hamstring;[mod:ctrl]Heroic Strike;[mod:alt]Cleave;Mortal Strike
    /startattack
    /equip [form:1/3]Shadow's Edge
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast [mod:shift]Hamstring;[mod:ctrl]Heroic Strike;[mod:alt]Cleave;Mortal Strike
    CRTL = Execute, Shift = Rend, Overpower in battle stance and Revenge in defensive stance and battle in stance from zerker. Alt will cast sweeping strikes. Props to Aranes.
    #show [mod:ctrl]Execute;[mod:shift]Rend;[form:1/3]Overpower;[form:2]Revenge
    /startattack
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Execute;[mod:shift,form:1/2]Rend;[mod:alt]Sweeping Strikes;[form:1]Overpower;[form:2]Revenge;[form:3]Battle Stance;[mod:shift,form:3]Battle Stance
    Props to Aranes.
    #show
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Heroic Throw;[mod:shift,form:1,worn:Two-Hand]Berserker Stance;[mod:shift,form:3,worn:Two-Hand]Pummel;[mod:shift,form:1,worn:Shields]Shield Bash;[mod:alt,form:1]Shattering Throw;[mod:alt,form:3]Battle Stance;Victory Rush
    Bladestorm Macro. One click casts Bladestorm, a second click stops it.

#showtooltip Bladestorm
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Bladestorm
    Arms Spell reflect. One click Equips 1h and shield, 2nd click cast spell reflect, 3rd equips 2h.

#showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /equipslot 16 Gleaming Quel'Serrar
    /equip The Skull of Ruin
    /cast Spell Reflection
    /equipslot 16 Aesir's Edge
    Casts heroic throw, press shift to cast it on your focus

#showtooltip Heroic Throw
    /cast [nomodifier] Heroic Throw; [modifier:shift,target=focus] Heroic Throw;
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    Shattering throw : Makes sure you always have rage for Shattering throw.

#showtooltip Shattering Throw
    /cast Bloodrage
    /cast Shattering Throw
    Uses your Nitro boosts then casts bladestorm..epic fun in BGs (especially if you have the berserker buff)
    Sadly engineers only. (will not work in arena)

/use yourbootsname
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast Bladestorm
    Engineering rocket + heroic throw..think of it like a ranged execute. If you have the lightning trinket you could add that too.

#showtooltip Heroic Throw
    /use yourglovesname
    /cast heroic throw
    Sweeping Strikes + Cleave, Cleave will hit each target twice. Work best with the glyph of Sweeping Strikes. So simple I debated putting it here.

/cast Sweeping Strikes
    /cast Cleave
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FURY MACROS
    Switches you to zerker and equips your 2 hander
    #showtooltip Berserker Stance
    /cast Berserker Stance
    Pops your trinkets and casts DeathWish, props to blubby

#showtooltip Deathwish
    /cast Deathwish
    /use 13
    /use 14
    Fury Spell reflect. Note this macro wont change you into battle or defensive stance from berserker stance, which means you have to do that manually, I prefer this because it saves me having to make another macro for when I just want to equip a shield.

/equip Skull of ruin
    /cast spell reflection
    /equipslot 17 Aesir's Edge
    Focus Intercept. Will intercept your target, but if you press SHIFT it will intercept your focus.

#showtooltip Intercept
    /cast [nomodifier,stance:3] Intercept;[modifier:shift,stance:3,target=focus] Intercept; Berserker Stance
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

PROTECTION MACROS

Targets my healer in 2v2 and intervenes him, then retargets the last person I had targeted.

/target Bluebird
    /cast Intervene
    /targetlasttarget
    Easy intervene for Bgs, intervenes your focus.

#showtooltip intervene
    /cast Defensive Stance
    /cast [target=focus, exists] Intervene
    Prot Regen Macro, cast Last Stand then pops Enraged Regeneration.

#showtooltip Enraged Regeneration
    /cast Last Stand
    /cast Enraged Regeneration
    Defensive Macro, equips 1h+ shield, changes you to def stance and pops shield block + shieldwall

/equipslot 16 your1hsname
    /equipslot 17 yourshield
    /cast Defensive Stance
    /cast Shield Block
    /cast Shield Wall
    Puts Heroic strike and Devestate on one button for when you have a full rage bar.

#showtooltip devestate
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Devestate

MACROS FOR ALL SPECS
    Shield Bash / Pummel; If you’re in battle, or defensive stance and have a shield equipped it will cast shield bash, without a shield it will switch you to berserker stance and cast pummel.

/cast [equipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Shield Bash; [noequipped:Shields, stance:1/2] Berserker Stance; [stance: 3] Pummel
    Charge + hamstring, Ever so useful in PvP as it allows you to, apply hamstring with out needing to hit 2 keys. If you’re in melee range it will cast Hamstring, if you are far enough away from the target it will cast charge.

/cast Charge
    /cast Hamstring
    /cast Intercept
    /cast Hamstring
    Execute/Heroic Strike. Will cast execute if your target is below 20% health, other wise it will cast heroic Strike. (Thank you to Ruark for this one)

#showtooltip Execute
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Execute
    Fears your target and bandages you.

#showtooltip Intimidating Shout
    /cast Intimidating Shout
    /use Heavy Frostweave Bandage
    Basic macros to equip 1h+shield and change stance.

/equipslot 16 your1h
    /equipslot 17 yourshielld
    /cast Battle Stance
    /equipslot 16 your1h
    /equipslot 17 yourshielld
    /cast Defensive Stance
    Battle masters trinket + enraged regeneration. You can also macro in Last Stand if you're specced into it.
    (props to Xarvian for the healthstone part).
    #showtooltip Enraged Regeneration
    /use Fel Healthstone
    /use yourBattlemasterstrinket
    /cast Enraged Regeneratiom
    Change to defensive stance and disarm/

#showtooltip Disarm
    /cast Defensive Stance
    /cast Disarm
    Same as above, except another press puts you back in Battlestance.

#showtooltip Disarm
    /cast Defensive Stance
    /cast Disarm
    /cast Battlestance
    One button for shieldwall, Recklessness and retaliation, casts each spell in the respective stance, you will need to equip a shield for shieldwall to work.

/cast [stance:1] Retaliation
    /cast [stance:2] ShieldWall
    /cast [stance:3] Recklessness
    Useful, because unless you have a focus and its in range it won't cast the fear causing you to waste it.

/cast [target=focus, exists] Intimidating Shout

MISC
    This will display the amount of defense rating you need to be capped, or how much over the cap you are. (works for paladins, but not for druids and DeathKnights.)

Raids:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(121.278*(5.6-(GetDodgeBlockParryChanceFromDefense())),1,0.5,0)
    Heroic Bosses:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(121.278*(5.4-(GetDodgeBlockParryChanceFromDefense())),1,0.5,0)
    A little macro to instantly adds some bosses spawn.

/targetenemy addsname
    /cast taunt
    Mouse over a unit/player and hit this macro to make it you focus

/focusmouseover
    Attempts to target "name", if there is not unit called "name" but one called "nam" it will target "nam" as the next closest. Works for friendly, hostile and passive units and players.

/target name
    Targets your last target..duh

/targetlasttarget
    Same as /target but only works for enemies.

/targetenemy name
    Targets your focus.

/
    /targetfocus
    Enjoy, hopefully someone will find these useful.

/Tony
    Last edited by TonyGrey; 2010-07-10 at 04:17 PM.

Hey,

I would say it's SUPER redondant with http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Warrior-Macros which is linked in the stickies above, but grats for gathering anyway.

Oh snap >.<
    Oh well I'm sure some one can delete this then, I didn't realize that there was one already.

Thanks for the post, I really like the Charge/hamstring macro I was using a seperate macro which was battle stance + equip 2 hander + hamstring + startattack.

but looking at my set up this is much better to have charge/hamstring and change my origonal macro to something else as when I started keyboard mashing I would often change stance to much and starve myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao_tzu View Post
    Thanks for the post, I really like the Charge/hamstring macro I was using a seperate macro which was battle stance + equip 2 hander + hamstring + startattack.
    You're welcome, I'm just glad they helped.

you should never in your life use that macro in pvp
    #showtooltip Execute
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Execute
    you will be rage straved all your fights
    100% you never use heroic strike in pvp in any circumstances dunno in cataclysm, but atm in pvp is a big NO NO!!!
    it's like commiting suicide

Quote Originally Posted by archdevilro View Post
    #showtooltip Execute
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Execute
    100% you never use heroic strike in pvp in any circumstances dunno in cataclysm, but atm in pvp is a big NO NO!!!
    Not really, its like getting two instant attacks, and the only time I'm rage starved is when I'm being kited, in which case I'm not in a position to sue execute anyway. Having said that I have to agree that it would be a bad idea to use it on a Sudden death proc, but if you're target is at 20% it often provides the little extra dmg needed to make the kill. (yes I have 2 execute buttons)

Code:
    #show [mod:shift]Hamstring;[mod:ctrl]Heroic Strike;[mod:alt]Cleave;Mortal Strike
    /startattack
    /equip [form:1/3]Shadow's Edge
    /cast Blood Fury
    /cast [mod:shift]Hamstring;[mod:ctrl]Heroic Strike;[mod:alt]Cleave;Mortal Strike
    Code:
    /startattack
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Execute;[mod:shift,form:1/2]Rend;[mod:alt]Sweeping Strikes;[form:1]Overpower;[form:2]Revenge;[form:3]Battle Stance;[mod:shift,form:3]Battle Stance
    Code:
    #showtooltip Bladestorm
    /cast [form:1/3]Bladestorm;[form:2]Battle Stance
    Code:
    #show
    /cast [mod:ctrl]Heroic Throw;[mod:shift,form:1,worn:Two-Hand]Berserker Stance;[mod:shift,form:3,worn:Two-Hand]Pummel;[mod:shift,form:1,worn:Shields]Shield Bash;[mod:alt,form:1]Shattering Throw;[mod:alt,form:3]Battle Stance;Victory Rush

Before I add them can you verify they work?

Its been awhile but unless i've completely forgotten everything isn't this trying to cast overpower in battle and zerker stance?
    I'd test them my self but I can't get ingame atm.

As you can see that's only the "#show / #showtooltip" part of the macro. I added "form:3" otherwise the icon would be the question mark if you're in zerker stance.

And yes, all the macros work perfectly fine

I use these 3 macros for my stances

#showtooltip Defensive stance
    /cast Defensive stance
    /equipslot 16 (your 1h here)
    /equipslot 17 (your sheild here)

#showtooltip Battle stance
    /cast battle stance

#showtooltip berzerker stance
    /cast berzerker stance

These basacly change my weps depending on wat stance yurin, so if you wnat to go into defensive stance for stuff like sheild wall of sheild block, you press defensive stance & it has your weps ready straight away

I also use this macro for switching weps manualy (E.G. after casting a spellreflect)

/equipslot 16 (your 1h here)
    /equipslot 17 (your sheild here)

Hope these help sombody =)

Quote Originally Posted by Aranes View Post
    As you can see that's only the "#show / #showtooltip" part of the macro. I added "form:3" otherwise the icon would be the question mark if you're in zerker stance.

And yes, all the macros work perfectly fine
    Awesome thank you, will add them now.

Thank you to Jerry too.

@ LatisDK : Most welcome dear chap :P
    Last edited by TonyGrey; 2010-07-10 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by archdevilro View Post
    #showtooltip Execute
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Execute
    Acualy I like to use heroic strike / cleave just be4 i bladestorm so that it goes off while im swirling around for a lil extra dmg, furthermore bladestorm generaly creates alot of rage so it doesnt leave u starved at all

Very good if you combind with somthing like recklessness right after a lock teleports

add /use Fel Healthstone to your Enraged Regenaration macro. Even if you don't have a warlock in arena, it will automatically use is in Battlegrounds. Also it will use any Healthstone you have, no worrying about skilled/unskilled stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarvian View Post
    add /use Fel Healthstone to your Enraged Regenaration macro. Even if you don't have a warlock in arena, it will automatically use is in Battlegrounds. Also it will use any Healthstone you have, no worrying about skilled/unskilled stones.
    Awesome, will add that, thank you for the tip.