15+ Year Old Account

Reborn UI......Reborn

I've uploaded my up to date version of Sarcophilus's awesome Reborn UI. I won't bother posting a wall of text here, but if you like it feel free to check out the WoWI Page.

Also, any and all feedback is welcome.

Last edited by Sycobob; 2010-07-09 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Sentence structure fail

Think there would be a way to merge the Recountpanel with the Omenpanel, or at least place them side by side? Omen doesn't need be stretched that large and recount is off in its own happy land. Obviously this is due to personal preference, but a lot of people like their meters consolodated into one area.

Other than that, very clean and nice.

Unless you need the specific detail offered by recount, get Skada and have threat appear only in combat, and damage meters only outside of it.
    Both in the same spot, and no inconcistency in appearance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Unless you need the specific detail offered by recount, get Skada and have threat appear only in combat, and damage meters only outside of it.
    Both in the same spot, and no inconcistency in appearance.
    I will give Skada a shot tonight. I'm actually interested in reducing the resource usage of my UI overall (both the Reborn compilation and the rest of the addons I use). As far as only showing threat/dps in/out of combat, I've thought about it, but it would break the symmetry of the textures and I don't like that very much. Others might though, and it would be a very easy change. Thanks for the input.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogtar View Post
    Nice one indeed.
    But what's that orange-line-thingy on the nameplate's top right?
    It's a threat widget from Tidy Plates. It's actually supposed to be disabled since it's redundant and not that useful imo anyway. Threat Plates stores saved variables in the characters sv folder instead of the account one (like Prat /sigh). It's an obnoxious practice and I didn't realize I let it slip through. It can be disabled in /tp somewhere. I'll work on a way to remove it by default.

---------- Post added 2010-07-09 at 04:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Think there would be a way to merge the Recountpanel with the Omenpanel, or at least place them side by side? Omen doesn't need be stretched that large and recount is off in its own happy land. Obviously this is due to personal preference, but a lot of people like their meters consolodated into one area.

Other than that, very clean and nice.
    I actually really like this idea and I've thought about it before. The problem is, I'm terrible at design and I can't think of a nice way to accomplish this. As a tank I like to have threat big and in my face. For the same reason I'm not really worried about watching the dps, but I like to be able to look up and go, "Damn, this lock blows." I'm always open to suggestions though.
    Last edited by Sycobob; 2010-07-09 at 08:07 PM.