Deleted

Angry Incorrect graphics on Druid t10 277 chests

Some time ago I noticed that the ilvl 277 version of the Druid tier 10 chest has incorrectly colored kilt in the resto and balance versions, but the feral one has correct colors. I contacted a GM ingame and he told me that the issue is already known to them, however even now it isn't mentioned at all in the item bugs section of the US Bug Report forums...
    I cannot post there because I live in Europe and at least I can't find a similiar thread from our forums to post it on.

I remember the issue with Lightning-Infused Leggings being mentioned there when they still had the druid ilvl 264 kilt skin instead of the shaman one, so Im a bit worried that they are actually not aware of this. If you have any suggestions on where I should post this or if you are willing to report this on the US forums I would be really grateful.

Some screenshots of the actual bug:

ilvl 264 version:

Balance/Resto Druid version:

Feral Druid version:

The 226 t8 death knight tank legs used to have a similar issue, they were the same colour as the 219 version. It was fixed about a month later in the next minor patch after blizzard became aware of the issue. If they have only just become aware of this issue now then it probably won't be fixed for a while as we have no idea when the next patch is coming.

They are aware of the problem.