Timeframe of getting 5 pvp pieces in 3hr a day?

Hi!

I haven't played WOW for almost a a year and have been thinking of coming back due to some of the rumors I hear. I stopped playing WOW simply because of the huge time sink it was grinding long hours everyday as a PUG for thse 45k + Honor point PVP gear. Now I don't have that 6-7 hour freetime anymore due to work and other things. I have at least a timeframe of 3-4 hours to put in now at night for WOW. I read online around the WOW forum that getting these gears are MUCH easier than last year and it got me wondering. Too bad I couldn't make a post on the WOW forum because my account haven't been active for a long time. So I came here to ask you guys.

Looking around, all I pick up is that those BG badges are no longer there and honor kills are worth more. Even I get 25 arena points on some kind of daily? IS there anything else I am missing? I prefer to do nothing but BGs and WGs as the main way to gain honor. I might try to be more involved in some heroics but my focus is on BGs and WGs right now. So with a time frame of 3-4 hours a day of BGs and WGs, How fast can I expect to get geared up with those 5 piece PVP gear? Thanks ^_^

Deleted
    if u complete WG weeklys and do the random BG daily i can expect quite fast if u dont buy off pieces.
    also if u havent yet traded in the badges you gained from WSG AB AV EOTS and stuff u can trade them in for 185 honor EACH badge so if u have lots of them left over that could get u 1 piece in itself.

Do your daily hc every day, ( 2 frost badges ) + weekly raid these dont take long. ( another 5 badges )
    I started gearing up my paladin through pvp. if you are not properly geared.
    Best choices are AV and Isle of conquest.

it took me around 12 hours played total to gain atleast the 4 pieces of furious.
    In between i save up for relentless gear with badges ( + the trinket you can buy )
    after that go for the relentless boots / belt bracer and cloak = wrathful.

usually a game takes between 7-15 minutes. Both AV and Isle net me around 6-7k per win , and 3k per loss.
    This on a 1 min average pvp que.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebahamut View Post
    Hi!

I haven't played WOW for almost a a year and have been thinking of coming back due to some of the rumors I hear. I stopped playing WOW simply because of the huge time sink it was grinding long hours everyday as a PUG for thse 45k + Honor point PVP gear. Now I don't have that 6-7 hour freetime anymore due to work and other things. I have at least a timeframe of 3-4 hours to put in now at night for WOW. I read online around the WOW forum that getting these gears are MUCH easier than last year and it got me wondering. Too bad I couldn't make a post on the WOW forum because my account haven't been active for a long time. So I came here to ask you guys.

Looking around, all I pick up is that those BG badges are no longer there and honor kills are worth more. Even I get 25 arena points on some kind of daily? IS there anything else I am missing? I prefer to do nothing but BGs and WGs as the main way to gain honor. I might try to be more involved in some heroics but my focus is on BGs and WGs right now. So with a time frame of 3-4 hours a day of BGs and WGs, How fast can I expect to get geared up with those 5 piece PVP gear? Thanks ^_^
    it would all really depend on if ur team wins or not on how fast u would get pvp gear u get about 600 honor when u lose and about 1.8k when u win

those are baseline honor yields.
    It does not take in account flag defense / offence and HK's in itself.

Your name makes me think you are a troll.

Edit: 777 posts.

Sounds good so far. I am going to have to think about this more! Feel free to add!

As it stands now.
    First "Random" battleground you do you gain 3614? something round that levelish honor and 25 arena points EXTRA from the bg played.
    Any battlegrounds run from then on give 1826 Extra honor and no arena points (Both for a win)
    So basicly, if you are farming 3k Honor per game taking 10-15 mins then you are actually gaining 4.8k honor a game.
    Playing on a bg holiday weekend is also a great way to get honor as the random battleground effects double for the holiday weekend (extra honor gain on a win, you gain some on a lose but alot less, 816ish i think) and you still gain the double honor effects from the game itself.
    So you could farm the gear pretty quick.
    Wintergrasp -> 5 dailys, 3826? honor each aswell as 10 stonekeepers shards each. 30 shards = 2k honor. So In principle, by just doing 1 bg a day, every day, and the wintergrasp dailys as a very MINIMUM your garenteed 28k honor. and thats saying that you gain no honor from any of the bg's or wintergrasp itself. So if you do get in i would say you could easily farm probably 2-3 pieces a week playing 3-4 hours a day casually.
    However i suppose it varies between battlegroups and if your faction wins wintergrasp alot, and if your faction wins battlegrounds alot.
    (If you can catch an AV weekend, it has been known to easily farm 100k honor+ a day "playing more than 3-4 hours" but :P yeah)

Hope this has helped