Wow accounts on Battlenet

I ``Accidently´´ Linked by brothers account to my battle.net account along with my own is it possible to detach my brothers account from my battle.net account? if not are we able to play at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonkee View Post
    I ``Accidently´´ Linked by brothers account to my battle.net account along with my own is it possible to detach my brothers account from my battle.net account? if not are we able to play at the same time?
    i think if you have more wow acc on same battle.net acc you chose ingame with what acc you want to play so i think you can use same battle.net acc but different wow acc

Quote Originally Posted by Lynixx View Post
    i think if you have more wow acc on same battle.net acc you chose ingame with what acc you want to play so i think you can use same battle.net acc but different wow acc
    Last time I checked WoW account = Blizzard account which would mean no you wouldn't be able to play at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Last time I checked WoW account = Blizzard account which would mean no you wouldn't be able to play at the same time.
    i am talking about battle.net acc,and i think if you have for example wow acc1,wow acc2 and starcraft 2,you can use same battle.net acc to play and wow acc1 and starcraft in same time,so same logic would apply if you have 2 wow acc on same battle.net acc,but as i said,didn't test it so i dont know for sure but it would be very stupid that you can't play wow and starcraft 2 in same time because it is on same battle.net acc

I have Wow acc1 and wow acc2 we say i start wow and my brother starts wow on seperate computers ofc we login and play is that possible or will the other one just get DC'ed`?

Best bet is to try it out
    If you can't play at the same time, try getting in contact with Blizzard. They might be able to sort out the accounts.

If you have one battle net account, and 2 wow accounts merged to the same battlenet account, you infact can play with both accounts at the same time.
    I currently have one battlenet account and i merged my little brothers account with mine and we both are able to play at the same time.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can indeed play on both accounts at the same time.

As far as unmergeing them, I have no idea.

But I do know for a fact you can play both accounts at the same time.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can - its just the same password you use for both accounts (+ authenticator if added). Only difference is a popdown thingy where you pick the account in question.

You can't unmerge them, but you can create a new battle.net account under the same name, then transfer your friends account into the other battle.net account

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can indeed log in at the same time as your brother and play on your own respective accounts that are within the battle.net account.
    The only flaw that I have seen so far tho is that if you have somebody add your battle.net account via real-ID then it screws up and your friends will have a bit of hell trying to talk to you or your brother.

A friend of mine has a linked account with his fathers account via battle.net. When I added it via real-ID and sent a few random messages I found out that they were going to his father instead of him. Although when he spoke to me it came through as if it was his father, it was messed up and his father didn't like it one bit.

PS.
    Just to clarify, you are able to un-merge the battle.net account under certain circumstances. If you ring Blizzard via their technical support phone line and explain the situation to them they can sort it out and merge them into their own battle.net accounts. I had to do this for a RaF account I had linked.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    You can indeed log in at the same time as your brother and play on your own respective accounts that are within the battle.net account.
    The only flaw that I have seen so far tho is that if you have somebody add your battle.net account via real-ID then it screws up and your friends will have a bit of hell trying to talk to you or your brother.

A friend of mine has a linked account with his fathers account via battle.net. When I added it via real-ID and sent a few random messages I found out that they were going to his father instead of him. Although when he spoke to me it came through as if it was his father, it was messed up and his father didn't like it one bit.

PS.
    Just to clarify, you are able to un-merge the battle.net account under certain circumstances. If you ring Blizzard via their technical support phone line and explain the situation to them they can sort it out and merge them into their own battle.net accounts. I had to do this for a RaF account I had linked.
    ^this

i was about to start typing until i read this. he sums it up pretty much.
    my friend has 2 accounts and had to un-merge them, it was a pain but its possible.

next time double check things! lol