Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Any new Lore Paladin Heroes?
    No more Paladin stuff, plz.

Illidan was a nice guy, and despite serving Kil'Jaeden during TFT, he had good intentions(until he got batsh!t crazy after losing to Arthas, it's just that his methods were a bit...unorthodox.

I hated doing that Frozen Throne mission where you have to stop him from finishing the spell aimed at Icecrown, it would've saved us so much trouble if he had succeed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    "The Huntress is nothing without the Hunt...you are Nothing without me."-last thing Illidan said to her.

Pretty much true, too.
    And we finish the circle by saying, "Yeah, that's it. The idea of Maiev wandering around aimlessly is depressing. I hope she returns and has found new purpose in Cataclysm."

I hope Maiev returns to Azeroth, it would be nice to see her commanding the NE forces in Cataclysm. she may obsess over things a bit, but she's a damn good fighter and leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok
    CC of WOTLK era=kill it faster. Why turn it into a sheep when you can turn it into a corpse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope Jarod joins up with the Alliance and then maybe Maiev can come back as she is his sister, but i think Jarod will be neutral and don't give a damn about the night elves in the alliance....

Lets hope Shandris can talk him to join the alliance or actually do something since she is the general of the night elves forces.

King Grenn Greymane.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

varian's kind of new in a sense to WoW, i can tell they're trying to build on garrosh as a new lore character for the horde.

we have tirion as a paladin, he's more neutral though...

the question is do we need more lore heroes at the moment? what we need is more big enemies, THOSE get culled off by the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    varian's kind of new in a sense to WoW, i can tell they're trying to build on garrosh as a new lore character for the horde.

we have tirion as a paladin, he's more neutral though...

the question is do we need more lore heroes at the moment? what we need is more big enemies, THOSE get culled off by the expansion.
    Totally agree with you on that one. Topper McNabb for new evil ^.^

Asking for a hamburger in advance was just a setback!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc25e5b9266c; 2010-07-09 at 11:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    He's not a nice guy.
    I don't know, he seems like a pretty decent chap to me. Just a bit misunderstood really. All he was trying to do with the second Well was to prevent the Night Elfs from becoming Druidic fairies. You think Male Night Elfs would have that stupid front flip if Illidan was still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostwood View Post
    Omg, they should've had someone scream YEAAAAAAAAAAH.