Question Most messed up movies

So i checked around youtube for movie trailers and found this movie "the human centipede". I read on info it was about some surgeon who gonna put three humans togheter that he had captured to make them a centipede.
    I checked the trailer and it started like most other horror movies, you see the victims and they get captured kinda but then i came to the middle of the trailer where they shew a clip from the movie where this surgeon presented to the peps what he was gonna do with them, on the poster you saw 3 people gonnected like on the ground with the mouths on the other persons but. This made me laugh because i mean like who the f comes up with a movie like "HEy, im gonna make a movie about 3 people shitting in eachothers mouths, then pooping out eachothers poop".
    I havent watched the movie yet, but seems kinda stupid imho.
    wnload it later
    So in this thread you can post the wierdest/stupidest movies you know/seen/whatever

/ Tropos
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Hah, when I read the title that movie was what came to my head first :P

Mega shark vs giant octipus

Teeth.

Its the story of a Womens Nether area growing teeth and eating mens who haws.
    Not even joking look it up on youtube.
    "Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?"

A friend of mine started showing me a movie called Cannibal Holocaust, I just couldn't watch it, was some messed up crap. >< Go read IMDB and you'll understand why... think it was even siezed in a few countries.

Anything made by Troma.

Quote Originally Posted by Helakion View Post
    Saw it, laughed my ass off. I mean the shark is tice the size of a nuclear sub and it jumps out of the water to pick a plane out of the sky (36000 feet or something).
    RIDONCULOUS IT WAS.

Also anything by M night shamalamalan ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I'm just being a smart ass at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    If we do win, he can rub anything he wants in my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Helakion View Post
    Yeh, this.