The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

After watching the Stonetalon Quests [Spoilers]

I start to like Garrosh, I imagined him just throwing Krom'gar off the cliff for no real reason, but that douche killed countless innocents, including children.

Then Garrosh says "I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time. While there, a wise old war hero told me something that I would carry with me forever... 'Honor' Krom'gar. 'No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it.'"

It is safe to asume that he's refering to Varok Saurfang. I don't think Garrosh is a bloodthirsty douche anymore. I think the time with Saurfang in Northrend learned him how to respect the other races of the Horde. The fact that he threw the Trolls out of Orgrimmar was because Vol'jin didn't want him as Warchief. I think the Horde will be good with Garrosh as a leader. Vol'jin would have been better though.

BUT! That's not all. This butthurts the continuity since the Stonetalon Quests are mainly done by people at level 20-30 something. Garrosh says that he learned something during his time in Northrend, but when players reaches 68 and go to Northrend he's still there. He will probably be replaced though.

Discuss the epicness of Stonetalon and "YOU ARE DISMISSED!"

Quote Originally Posted by wg15 View Post
    garrosh is an epic character i say
    qft.

Garrosh isn't epic, Krom'Gar is a just a pussy. If you watch carefully he drops like 15 feet and dies on the cliff-side. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Neltharion the Black View Post
    I start to like Garrosh, I imagined him just throwing Krom'gar off the cliff for no real reason, but that douche killed countless innocents, including children.

Then Garrosh says "I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time. While there, a wise old war hero told me something that I would carry with me forever... 'Honor' Krom'gar. 'No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it.'"

It is safe to asume that he's refering to Varok Saurfang. I don't think Garrosh is a bloodthirsty douche anymore. I think the time with Saurfang in Northrend learned him how to respect the other races of the Horde. The fact that he threw the Trolls out of Orgrimmar was because Vol'jin didn't want him as Warchief. I think the Horde will be good with Garrosh as a leader. Vol'jin would have been better though.

BUT! That's not all. This butthurts the continuity since the Stonetalon Quests are mainly done by people at level 20-30 something. Garrosh says that he learned something during his time in Northrend, but when players reaches 68 and go to Northrend he's still there. He will probably be replaced though.

Discuss the epicness of Stonetalon and "YOU ARE DISMISSED!"
    ill have to finish watching those vids of the stonetalon area...but...so far from everything seen so far and what you said. sounds like blizzard is failing the storytelling. We are just supposed to swallow that line he gives as if all the character development happened inside his own mind without showing itself hardly at all until that scene? /lame

i still have hope, but its gotta be better then "i spent a long time in northrend (ya, being a douche) and a wise old orc (suarfang) told me something i would never forget (but also never followed in all of northrend) honor...bla bla bla

give me some actual story about him becoming a hardass BA warchief with a sense of honor rather then spoonfeeding me one line and trying to make it all better

i agree,i watched the series earlier today and when he arrived after the overlord blew up the tree i thought he would be like "great job for killing those night elves!who cares if we kill innocents we are in a war!"
    he's proved to me he isn't much of a prick anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    garrosh developed over time

he is not defined at all

neither is varian

thats why they are better than thrall who is defined and will never do anything new same with jaina

After seeing his bout with Vol'jin, I started to hate him.

But maybe that's because I love trolls.

Just maybe.
    Vol'jin Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vol'jin
    Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulda and fearin' tha shadows, for when tha time comes and ya blood be slowly drainin' out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart.
    Where is your Garrosh now?

NO SMART FOR YOU

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo View Post
    Garrosh isn't epic, Krom'Gar is a just a pussy. If you watch carefully he drops like 15 feet and dies on the cliff-side. :|
    Falling 15 feet whilst wearing armour and weighing in at a considerable amount, accounting for gravity the velocity would cause enough force to shatter bones and cause severe internal bleeding. Alternatively we have fractured skulls, brain haemorrhages, snapped necks and the like. The fall could easily kill someone.

Although it's more likely that he died because Blizzard said he should.... that and, you know, it's a game ^^.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What Skullmaster said, plus the three guys that could've helped him IF he survived that was "You killed my son you son of a b*tch", "I'm Warchief, you're not. DERP DERP!" and "I'm just here for teh lootz."

Garrosh never says "You are a despiccable creature for slaughtering hundreds of innocent civilians."
    Especially when he quotes Saurfang, I think what Garrosh actually says is "You are a despiccable creature for killing them from far away with a bomb instead of rushing in and bathing your weapon and yourself in their filthy blood!".

I don't see any change in his character/his beliefs/intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    garrosh developed over time

he is not defined at all

neither is varian

thats why they are better than thrall who is defined and will never do anything new same with jaina
    what development? any development has been handled by the masses and not blizzard. by which i mean they assume his mental states and assume how they change. Its never explained ingame how he goes from but downright insubordinate to thrall, brushing aside suarfangs words...to quoting suarfang and being honorbound.

its all been done by the playerbase so far, i want to see blizzard do it.