Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Judgement Armor Set

I have been working on my judgement armor set on my paladin mostly for the epicness of it and was wondering what weapon(s) or weapon shield combo would go great with it. Of course im talking of the Vanilla judgement set not the bc. Also im willing to get any legendary besides the ashbringer because not optainable sadly enough.

Deleted
    Shadowmourne ;D or Sulfuras

10+ Year Old Account
    Finkle's Lava Dredger

You know you wanna

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19358#.

Draconic Maul, imo it matches the set very nicely

Lol yeah looking on a more Vanilla - Bc content so that it looks more like a warrior of the light kinda thing. Right now its Sulf for a 2h hand Thunderfury and lorderans shield for sword and board style. Any other suggestions doesnt have to be as epic as a legendary just something you would use

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished my Sulfuras last week. Sadly I'm still missing 2 pieces of my t2. Once I finish it though, I'm gonna look badass.

In other words, Sulfuras looks awesome with it if you can get it. Otherwise Herald of Woe is pretty good.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

15+ Year Old Account
    I have my full t2 set, and full BWL offset pieces. Sulfuras matches amazingly well with it, which i do have. But, I also think that Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood looks good too. I have yet to get Ashkandi.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

The untamed blade or Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood. I personally like Ashkandi a bit more. Although it doesn't fit the war of the light thing I would go with Halberd of Smiting, http://www.wowhead.com/item=19874 . I have been a big fan of it since a war in my guild got it on our first bloodlord kill. If you haven't seen it in game it is big, really big... like so big the model sticks through all sorts of stuff because of it.

Sulfuras, Untamed Blade, Draconic Cleaver, Drake Talon Cleaver would be my preferences

Im personally a huge fan of the untamed blade though, looks badass :P
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    How hard/easy would this be soloing... ?

I have to second (or third? whatever) the Draconic Maul. Was working on some art for a Paladin wearing Judgement wielding the Maul ... Maybe I'll actually go back and finish it sometime >.> Anyway, was my favorite weapon with that set.

I also really like Hellreaver (that polearm from Hellfire Ramparts) and think it would go great with full Judgement as well.

And of course, Sulfuras. Those would be my top 3.

Lok'amir il Romathis OR Scepter of the False Prophet though i prefer lok'amir with Red Dragonscale Protector, that combo in my opinion is SICK with judgement

Quel'Serrar (ofc a real Vanilla player would get the original, and not those Onyxia wanna be's!) + Royal Crest of Lordaeron

I have it with thunderfury and red dragonscale protector.

Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight works also well.

Should go for full judgement + Thunderfury and the shield from Vaelastrasz
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Shadowmourne ;D or Sulfuras
    I have both! Though I think Sulfuras goes better due to the colours. Shadowmourne goes way better (with a tabard of the Silver Hand) with Tier 6

Sulfuras if you can get it.
    I currently use http://www.wowhead.com/item=19357 (Herald of Woe) when I wear that armour, but most BWL weapons look good with it.

If you could get it Corrupted Ashbringer.
    Since you can't get it anymore:

Armageddon!!!!!!

why? It doesn't match the set colorwise. BUT! It is the meanest, most bad-ass looking weapon in game!

So maybe the colors don't match, but matching colors is for girls :P
    This weapon matches Judgement armor in sheer awesomeness-factor! (The coolest armor+ coolest wep = insta win)
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande