Gear and Stats - Help please.

Okey so I´ve reached approximately 5.7k GS.

But it´s harder now to find good pieces to go for, and I´m not sure if I´m making the right choices.
    Here's my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ll&cn=Drebnash

I brought it to the mmo-champion.com community since I think they have experience in gear and stat choices.
    I´ve specced 3/3 talents in Precision and I´m running 4.91% hit chance from gear. I´m way over Expertise cap (33/33) due to that the best upgrades to my prior items had loads of expertise on them aswell as ArP.
    Should I temporarily replace my Vengeful Noose with Flesh-Shaper's Gurney Strap (Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=51000) for the extra hit and sacrificing the haste and extra AP.
    And with the extra hit exchange my Ring: Bloodshed Band for Rotface's Rupturing Ring (Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=51001) to gain some ArP out of it but gain even more useless Expertise.

I also wonder if it´s worth it to go for 4 piece bonus as fury warrior - in my opinion the effect could be very situationally depending on what type of encounter it is and it wouldn´t add that much extra damage. If I instead go for the craftable legs Legplates of Painful Death (Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=49903)I´ll lose the expertise but will only be 1 expertise beneath the cap (gemable fix) but I would gain loads of ArP and that would take me closer to the ArP cap.

Note: My guild haven´t progressed further after Proffesor and we aren´t aiming to start any 25 man raiding soon (10 man group still to be prioritized). So I´m not able to get the better pieces in ICC25 and RS25 that easily.

Thank you for any relevant feedback.

You definately want the 4pc, it is a very good bonus. Go for the t10 legs as your final piece.

Best things you can do for your gear right now are complete the 4pc, replace Might of the Ocean Serpent for Recovered Scarlet Onslaught cape to drop some expertise, and work toward Shadow's Edge and ditch Bryntroll to get you closer to the Arp hardcap. That's really all you can do without access to the later stages of icc/RS25. If you kill Saurfang25 weekly or at least find a pug for it, try for Toskk's bracers too. Or get the Gunship25 ones with +hit, and swap your onyxia neck with the one from Sindragosa10.

Start getting higher item level gear with APR on it and replace your Ashen verdict ring for the agility version. About gunship, you should even get the hunter +int bracers, unless you need hit they are better than the plate version.
    Also get landsoul's spreadsheet, follow the instructions and togheter with wowhead.com use it to determine wich items you can get, or do have and represent a dps improvement.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Thank you both for you constructive feedback. I found these tips very useful

cant see your gear due to rp
    i wouldnt go for that ring at all, and neither should you, DBS10 has an agi ring wich is itemized pretty nicely for fury(almost perfect, but i think it has haste instead of crit). from the items you listed you seem to be stuck on str gear, which is why you're so high on expt.
    dhurn forgot to mention that the mail bracers from lootship are 2nd BiS for fury(for both icc hero/non)- bleh and then i read grief's comment :<
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

4.91% hit is enough. If you are speced into 3/3 Precision it's only 5% that you need.

I can't see your armory since you are in blue gear but you say that you are in a 10 man guild and ICC 25 pieces are unlikely. In this case it's better to get to the ArP hardcap then get the 4PC. People say get the 4PC because they are getting the 264 versions and have DBW trinket and other 264/277 gear that is unavailable to you. So yeah, get Castle Breakers chest and Legplates of Painful death and get to the ArP hardcap 1360, 5% hit and 6.5% Expertise.