General BG Class question

I'm trying to decide on a class to make my "Main", primarily for BGs. I however, don't enjoy dieing much. I have pretty much everything to 80, or within reach of 80. What classes do you find hardest to kill in BGs?

Palas are good in BG overall in any spec atm, imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Any class that can heal.

And people will appreciate you
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Wow, Thank you very much- this is exactly what I was looking for.

Imo mage is your bet for solo bg pvp, if you are careful where you go you will never really die, and 3 enemies targeting you is not certain death like most classes.
    MY NICK FAILS, but cba making new acc

While some classes are much more survivable than others (ie Paladins), you really just should get used to the fact that you are going to die a lot in BGs. It's merely a setback, nothing to be worried about. In fact, if you can keep a few enemies busy and distracted away from a node for a minute or two and then die.... well, that's kind of a victory, if your teammates took advantage of the oppportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Youallfail View Post
    Imo mage is your bet for solo bg pvp, if you are careful where you go you will never really die, and 3 enemies targeting you is not certain death like most classes.
    Actually mages have a passive hunter's mark on them. They are targeted 1st and globalled by any hunter.

---------- Post added 2010-07-11 at 05:41 PM ----------

At the OP.

I sugest Hunter. According to that site, warriors and locks also have a very good performance in bgs, however, warriors and locks have more banes in 1v1 than a hunter so I would sugest hunter as better overall performance. Now if you MUST be a melee, yeah, warrior.