Why cant I find non-retards?

Ive got the gear to kill 10 and 25 Lich king, I know the fights.
    I dont bullshit on vent
    But still, even with the 25 buff I havent progressed past SINDRAGOSA!

Every time, theres someone there with the ice debuff going "IM BUSY DOING ____" and we wipe because they dont run away from the raid.

Pugging LK, skipping the icy winds of northrendx20?
    defile on the ___
    DEFILE ON *name*
    defiled
    WHAT THE FUCK
    >My dbm is fucking sorry guys.
    or
    >I was chaining valks.

WHY CANT I FIND PEOPLE THAT BREATHE THROUGH THEIR NOSE AND HAVE TWO ARMS w/ HANDS AND FINGERS?

Garrosh '10

lolumad

Geeze, the solution is : get a guild and don't pug.

And you call others retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    WHY CANT I FIND PEOPLE THAT BREATHE THROUGH THEIR NOSE AND HAVE TWO ARMS w/ HANDS AND FINGERS?
    I lol'd

But seriously your just very unlucky, it happens.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    Life is hard. You might want to escape to a fake reality called real-life by those npc's from the world called earth.

Deleted
    Why is the earth round?

On the other head, keep trying maybe someday you will manage to find a proper grp :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post
    lolumad

Geeze, the solution is : get a guild and don't pug.

And you call others retarded...
    This, lol. As an old man once told me; Common sense is not common.

Quote Originally Posted by Xhosas View Post
    Why is the earth round?
    It's a squished ellipsoid.
    Demog - Level 80 Orc Warrior @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demoq - Level 80 Blood Elf Priest @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demok - Level 80 Undead Rogue @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Demot - Level 80 Troll Mage @ Twisting Nether-EU
    Gnommez - Level 80 Gnome Death Knight @ Terokkar-EU

If you're so serious about real progression and aren't interested in the "do as well as we can" concept of a pug group, why aren't you in a guild? If you're honestly that skilled to the point where it literally is never you screwing up, and yet you still find your pugs always struggling, then I'm sure any decent guild would love to have you. I'm not saying this isn't the case and that you're awful, nor am I saying that it is the case and you're amazing, it just seems silly that the answer is so obvious yet you seem so infuriated by it.

If it helps, I've pugged a LK-25 normal kill (and 8 25-man HMs) and pugged 11 of 12 10-man HMs. Is your server exceptionally poor, pug-wise? Maybe you just need to screen the pugs you enter a bit more carefully. If I pug on one of my alts, I always ask the leader to link me some of his achs as well. If his spam message says "going at least 11/12" yet the leader himself hasn't killed putricide, BQL, and Sindragosa, that's a pretty big red flag to consider skipping that group.
    Last edited by StoicRoivaS; 2010-07-10 at 08:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pugs are evil.

Im talking about guild runs too.

Hell im in one now, with a girl.

Normally I assume all women are morons and cant do anything right.
    But this one surprised me.

RL@girl:Chain the valks.
    Girl:k

p2
    *watch the healer getting carried away by the valk....no chains...no ghoul stun...*
    Raid@girl:WTF ARE YOU DOING
    Girl: I WAS SILENCED OMG
    Healer: I got dropped off the edge, wtf do you mean you were silenced the entire time?
    Girl: I was silenced AND IM TRYING *upset noises*
    raid: aw well as long as she says shes trying

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Its kinda like that.

Garrosh '10

you should listen to the replys that have some anime or character avatar

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowremy View Post
    you should listen to the replys that have some anime or character avatar
    Common sense is not common. Thats why Im special. /bow

^Read above

Deleted
    Oh the nightmares I've had with groups like this.. glad I found myself a guild!

Depending on your server, you can always try to look out for the pugs from the good guilds, as they tend to be much more focused and way better than most "less good" guild runs (at least on my server, since anyone who's not top3 havent killed lk25 because of lack of brains)

nerdrage moar

no but seriously, why are you still in that guild if it upsets you. If you really wanna progress, sign up to a good guild, of no guild fits you on this server, move to another.. It's not like every guild is full or something.

Oh and another thing.. best not to have a go at girls.. I know more girls with common sense then guys

Last time I tried to rush ZA run in tbc, guild's master GF told me that she prefers it " slow " and quit it. WOMEN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    If that will make you feel better, I haven't found a raiding guild that was not either a bunch of elitist jerks or a bunch of stupid retards since the release day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

OP doesn't change his attitude toward all women, it's going to be a sad lonely life of nothing but WoW and QQ over message boards or maybe he's homosexual and just bitter or something. i dunno. nothing wrong with being gay. but seriously assuming all women are morons and can't do anything right? you've got issues buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Oh the nightmares I've had with groups like this.. glad I found myself a guild!

Depending on your server, you can always try to look out for the pugs from the good guilds, as they tend to be much more focused and way better than most "less good" guild runs (at least on my server, since anyone who's not top3 havent killed lk25 because of lack of brains)
    Yea im lookin into GDKP runs now.

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    This, lol. As an old man once told me; Common sense is not common.
    I like that