Keybinding savings

Hi there!

Im currenlty having a problem with my brother haha,

We both have our own char at our account but we decided to play 1 char as both players but now we are having a argue about the key bindings.

He is used to play his binding and im used to play mine.

So each time he played the char he has it set on his binds and i have to rekey everything again. (Same goes for him) and on and on we go.

But is there some kind of addon that can 'save' these keybinding like a profile so we dont have to configuer it everytime.

I am using Bartender 4 as bar addon but so far im aware of it only saves the the bar setups and not the keybindings.

Kind Regards

!

not mention about the keybindings in description, u sure it works for keybindings aswell?

Deleted
    You might want to try Respec Bind Saver as well.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...BindSaver.html

Edit #1:
    You could create multiple copies of ./WTF/Account/YOURACCOUNTNAME/bindings-cache.wtf or ./WTF/Account/YOURACCOUNTNAME/YOURSERVERNAME/YOURCHARNAME/bindings-cache.wtf and switch then as needed.

Edit #2:
    I found another addon that could be helpful.

KeyProfiler2
    KeyProfiler was made to save the key bindings that you are using at the moment so that you can load them later. This means that you can have different key binding sets (PvP, raids, fishing, special raid encounters, ...) that you can switch around with your favorite LDB addon (standard is a minimap button).
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Profiler2.html
    Last edited by mmoca92f6e820c; 2010-07-10 at 10:30 AM.

I tried that #1

but everytime i log on it (probably) updates the latests bindings so its not working like i thought it would be.

To bad i cant try addons atm cuz wow login is down ;[