Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood View Post
    what's UA? >_>

EDIT:
    Just looked it up.
    Big deal, you guys won't 3 shot everyone with bladestorm anymore. QQ more.
    Haha gotta love the clowns, just to break it you son, it is considered common knowledge by now that if you die from Bladestorm either you, your team mates, or your comp sucks.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Well... Yeah unstable affliction is a warlock spell so no warrior should have it

No MS-like debuff (at least not that powerful) because healing will be effective but not efficient.
    Healers should be able to heal any damage because that's what they do, but if a warrior will sit on you the whole time, your mana will go down fast.

I hope by UA you mean Usomething Assault?

Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    lshfblasbl;saigbaspigwebi;lgbnaskjbslbaspig;wehgianklsadb;skladbfaepbfasicdk;jbval;tjkbw4; topqwufg9apfhbajk;b23iopu5ya-7hxpjvn pi 5[92580287rgfs0aibfq23i5b2po5879qyf0sbafijawb523ub5lwifbpasfbskjvnajipg529-5yw08fgasofbaskljgb34jkltbaouibvfsljvbalktbw4iugtjhblkjbgfalskjgbsagyvabawkljhfipsadbfjkl; asbggj4kb63iuty780fvtxgivbhnb,zmfbakljfgawluitaevny78ownye480vtqny80trayw5yw43twftheaw4thy hgt8;y p98tyv9n9y8tn9-3vtyaenyg89w yvt9a t4awgt 9paugf9p-GYfh89-ghas[9ahgpagupagh89-ahytaw9-hf-9a8ghiogha[pghapihPHYGPOIAHGPHUAIHF sorry caps alfhs[adfhpawuhpwkaebjfpijasfhipuawwbjtkbn4b6jkbgf8oysagvfiouasbfljk5h03478tnsyfhiowughasiojghwo itu2giop5tywpigfuapigsgisdbhpgiahpui34y589a9gpaiuhasipjogbsiopauttui4
    Oh yea?

Garrosh '10

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood View Post
    what's UA? >_>

EDIT:
    Just looked it up.
    Big deal, you guys won't 3 shot everyone with bladestorm anymore. QQ more.
    /facepalm
    You sir, have obviously never played PvP arms.
    Bladestorm doesnt 3 shot any1
    & unrelenting assult was a big talent

Why are people so afraid of every change to their class? Hello theres a new xpack heading your way soon and they are re-balancing every single class and spec with the new talent changes. Why don't you just wait a bit and at least see how the new talents/playstyles work in cata instead of assuming that blizz hates you?

If you really see no sense in that then think of this: what profit do they get from specifically nerfing classes, making them useless in say arena when that will piss off a huge proportion of the playerbase, possibly making some people quit and thus reducing their monthly income? IMO that is one of their main reasons for keeping the game as balanced as they can; they don't just want it to be balanced for the hell of it, but also for the money every person pays to play this balance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    Cause here on the forums If a troll trolls a troll the troll trolling the troll still gets banned for trolling.

Admitedly it is still kinda early to start getting annoyed, but from what blizz has done so far...well...
    Warrior PvP looks bleak.

A lot of proper and logic answers have been given in this thread, but this Galvangar 17 yo swedish kid will moan about everything about Cata even tho it's on the early beta.

Want my opinion? keep crying, you won't stop despite of what we say, so Q.Q more, Warriors class is going to die and WoW is falling apart etc etc (ironic)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk
    The goblins have allied with the horde in the past, so i assume that the Alliance force thought that the Goblins are once more in league with the goblins.

ITT:

Player is crying about PvP balance in a super early beta build based on unfinished talents that have not even been given a full treatment (let alone a second, or a third, or a fourth, or a fifth), or been tested at all.

Are you even in the beta, or are you one of those theorycraft whiners? If it's the latter, let me restate again: Everything changes whenever an expansion comes out.

Warriors aren't done. You can call that a weak excuse if you want, that doesn't make it weak or an excuse. It's the truth. Stop being so obnoxious and wait until the game goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvangar View Post
    Oh yea?
    Yes, I see that you are very mature and full of arguments, which you can swiftly prove. Now, please remove yourself from the Internet in an orderly fashion.

On a side note, arguing with people like you is bound to bring an answer like that. I wonder why I even bother. What's more, I wonder why am I even amased that this happened.

You forget what Blizz said some time ago. Classes without MS effects SHOULD hit for more, to compensate for the LACK of said MS effect. Its fully logical that warriors and rogues who have a 50% healing reduction SHOULD do 50% less dmg than those without, because if they did the same dmg as those without, well, then the Mortal Strike debuff would effectively double their dmg done, as it takes twice the amount of healing to "close the wounds".
    ...Not sure if serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael View Post
    ITT:

Player is crying about PvP balance in a super early beta build based on unfinished talents that have not even been given a full treatment (let alone a second, or a third, or a fourth, or a fifth), or been tested at all.

Are you even in the beta, or are you one of those theorycraft whiners? If it's the latter, let me restate again: Everything changes whenever an expansion comes out.

Warriors aren't done. You can call that a weak excuse if you want, that doesn't make it weak or an excuse. It's the truth. Stop being so obnoxious and wait until the game goes live.
    Ok Mr sunshine and lolipops.
    In BC, nothing good happened after the beta started, it only got worse and worse.

THe only different between a warrior in BC and wrath is...
    a weak DMG cool
    charge in combat (finally)
    no mace stun

Yea its like that.
    Our ability to interrupt casts at high lvls of play has been destroyed by haste, which will only continue in cata with the re-stating ability.

The introduction of a disarm to everyone+their mother as well is leaving us with "get cc'd or get tunneled"

There are no fixes for this, despite it being a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSyclIKtvQ sized problem for months and months.
    No counters, no work arounds even.

This shouldve been addressed the moment it started, weeks following, or in alpha.
    It wont be addressed in beta, and it wont be fixed for cata.

The stats in cata are out of control already, haste will scale just like stamina on gear. Already expectign 100K hp on everyone.

Garrosh '10

What dark cave in hell are you living in?

Prot is the warrior's Go-to-spec for pvp.
    Wat.

Each spec has it's pros and cons, but Arms is far and away the most common spec of all the highest rated warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Wat.

Each spec has it's pros and cons, but Arms is far and away the most common spec of all the highest rated warriors.
    *Checks tourny's*
    Well the majority of success for warriors is African turtle cleave.
    Prot/mm/hdin

TSG is usually laughed at, while they kill it.

Garrosh '10

Ok Mr sunshine and lolipops.
    In BC, nothing good happened after the beta started, it only got worse and worse.

THe only different between a warrior in BC and wrath is...
    a weak DMG cool
    charge in combat (finally)
    no mace stun

Yea its like that.
    Our ability to interrupt casts at high lvls of play has been destroyed by haste, which will only continue in cata with the re-stating ability.
    Yeah, it's a shame they removed those macro commands that automatically interrupted for you, because those were fair. God forbid you actually have to pay attention in PVP in order to win. I would quite like if melee attacks had a nice cast time that requires them to stand still and do nothing while waiting for it to finish, which I could interrupt. Of course, if you are saying that Haste is unfair because it makes it hard for you to time an interrupt, that is a problem with your skill, not the game.

The stats in cata are out of control already, haste will scale just like stamina on gear. Already expectign 100K hp on everyone.
    You don't understand how stats scale. The amount of haste you gain from Haste Rating goes down the higher level you are, and you have no idea what you are talking about if you think that it scales the same way that Stamina does. Since the Beta server doesn't let you level to 85, nobody knows how much the haste % will drop off, the difference between how much Haste % 100 rating gives you at 80 compared to 85, so saying it is already out of control makes no sense and is based on nothing.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2010-07-10 at 06:30 PM.

Galvangar, I'm not sure if we're playing the same game, but Arms as a PvP spec is pretty much rape right now. Dont worry about the mass numbers on AJ. Arms always has and always will be our primary PvP spec. There have been low times and good times, but trust me, you're probably doing something wrong if you think Arms is worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Yeah, it's a shame they removed those macro commands that automatically interrupted for you, because those were fair. God forbid you actually have to pay attention in PVP in order to win. I would quite like if melee attacks had a nice cast time that requires them to stand still and do nothing while waiting for it to finish, which I could interrupt. Of course, if you are saying that Haste is unfair because it makes it hard for you to time an interrupt, that is a problem with your skill, not the game.

You don't understand how stats scale. The amount of haste you gain from Haste Rating goes down the higher level you are, and you have no idea what you are talking about if you think that it scales the same way that Stamina does. Since the Beta server doesn't let you level to 85, nobody knows how much the haste % will drop off, the difference between how much Haste % 100 rating gives you at 80 compared to 85, so saying it is already out of control makes no sense and is based on nothing.
    Actually, expect haste to scale so horribly that people will have a much lower % at 80, even in new purples. Blizzard has stated that they really dislike people gemming for one second GCDs, and plan to pretty much remove the ability to get that much haste. I expect to see a lot less for all classes cross the board. They want it to always be a helpful stat, and not have people worrying about the soft and hard caps all the time.

UA was half-assed and didnt really work with the haste in the game, like the rest of our abilities.

Is blizz trying to make us worse than our current situation of "get tunneled till dead"?
    Less arp, less dmg over all, less rage to work with.
    Meanwhile every other class, esp casters are getting huge buffs. DK's look like theyre going to replace us entirely pretty soon.

What will warriors bring in cata that puts them above the other classes with our same abilities?
    What do we bring now?

CC the warrior and kill his friends, or just kill the warrior if youve got spellcleave or a disarm comp like MrP
    Does not seem like warriors have a place in cata....

This is obviously premature but I think warriors will benefit a lot from the cataclysm changes.
    The fact that all healers will get a magic dispel opens up a number of arena setup options.
    Take for example warrior/mage/druid.

The high CC of the druid/mage plus the added magic dispel from the druid will open up for the warrior to play pretty offensively.

And if Blizzard manages to slow down the game like they've said - Warriors have always been good in long games.

Once again - this is speculation. We'll know more once they release the new talent trees.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl55 View Post
    Does not seem like warriors have a place in cata....
    If a true warrior doesn't have a place, he carves him self one out of his enemies, you are not a true warrior.

Back on topic, Its kinda pointless to speculate at the current time because we simply lack the information required to be able to make intelligent deductions.

Personally I've always just taken what ever blizz threw at my class, if it was a buff I enjoyed it, if it was a nerf I found ways to overcome it by looking at it as a challenge rather then going "OMG WArriOrz sUCkzoRZ, ImMa ReRoLl.Qq"