Arena Trinket Question

Currently I am playing as a Destro Lock with an Arc mage in 2s. I'm sitting around 1100 resilience in full pvp gear (except 1 ring, as there isn't much option in the second ring slot for spell casters). Currently I'm using [Medallion of the Horde] and {Battlemaster's Ruination].

However after looking through the armory's of some high rated warlocks I see many of them using DFO which I have for my PvE set. I Know the 150 haste and proc is great for burst dps however I feel like I would be losing too much survivability by giving up either of the pvp trinkets I have.

Currently I'm leaning towards giving up my Battlemaster trinket since I would still be over 3k SP have the healthstone.

Any input regarding PvE trinkets v PvP trinkets would be helpful, and more specifically any casters with arena experience that have used both would be great. thanks
    Last edited by Sinsyxx; 2010-07-10 at 05:43 PM. Reason: irrelevent information

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsyxx View Post
    As of now we are only 700 rating(only played about 50 games)
    ...nice

If it takes you 50 games to get to 700, than use the DFO in place of your battlemasters, since people at 700 are retarded, in blues, or both. There is obviously some skill problems going around as well, assuming your mage is geared like you. You are really doing something wrong and I'm not sure what, and one trinket isn't gonna make a difference.
    Even my horse has a Celestial Steed.
    http://imgur.com/kIg56.png

/ignore, anyone with some relevant advice, this post has nothing to do with my rating or my comp, its a question about which trinket to use
    Last edited by Sinsyxx; 2010-07-10 at 02:59 PM.

/ignore, anyone with some relevant advice, this post has nothing to do with my rating or my comp, its a question about which trinket to use
    I guess the nicer way of putting it is that if you're at 700 rating after 50+ matches then something is wrong with your comp/playstyle which nothing that switching out a trink would fix.

However, you could switch out gear and see if it improves. Have you tried going with 800 resil + pve gear to put more pressure up?

wow this is ridiculous, there now i've edited out the part about my rating and maybe someone can actually answer my question about using PvE trinkets instead of PvP trinkets in arena.

wow this is ridiculous, there now i've edited out the part about my rating and maybe someone can actually answer my question about using PvE trinkets instead of PvP trinkets in arena.
    we did.. give it a try. Did you ignore the part where i said at 700 rating you should try 800 resil + pve gear so you can put more pressure on your opposition (higher dps..)

Can you get anymore dense?

I'll spell it out for you again.. at 700 rating after 50+ games a trink won't make or break you.