Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Cancelled my subscription

Because of realid? Not quite. Got cancelled anyway
    Because of imbalances? Nope.
    Because of easy content? Dont even PvE.
    Do you really care? Doubt it.

Quit because i simply got bored of the game, it's happened before and it'll happen again. Like i said, no one cares, but i thought i might just post something different from the usual QQ....and im pretty bored.

Deleted
    The very essence of a cool story, bro.

werd everyone quits and comes back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happens all the time before an expansion, did the same, but I'll be back for Cataclysm, the filler content just doesn't quite do it for me
    Signatures are overrated.

I get bored of WoW sometimes. So I play a different game, or I play a different toon that isn't saved to ICC and RS.

Thank you for informing us of your decision to leave the game. I am always interested in knowing the reasons why people I do not know decide to leave the game as it affects my life and play experience in many ways.

Deleted
    Seeya on Monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    atleast you let us know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderboy View Post
    Thank you for informing us of your decision to leave the game. I am always interested in knowing the reasons why people I do not know decide to leave the game as it affects my life and play experience in many ways.
    This

10+ Year Old Account
    i know it's the same here

Just take a break and come back for Cataclysm, it'll help your motivation a lot. This is the usual time when people get bored, the stretch between expansion's last raid and the next expansion patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    youll be back in 2-6 months......

Playing since '04

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people think this is some random universe where everyone cares if you quit and why the hell do they think there's need to waste a forum post to brag about it. Use twitter instead...
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...kywall/rotomon
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and people's stupidity - though I am not entirely sure about the universe". -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Astrobandaid View Post
    youll be back in 2-6 months......
    I know, like i said it's happened before. I'll take a break and be back

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Just take a break and come back for Cataclysm, it'll help your motivation a lot. This is the usual time when people get bored, the stretch between expansion's last raid and the next expansion patch.
    Yeh, im most likely gonna go bed when the pre-cata events start, things get a lil more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLOCOPTER View Post
    Seeya on Monday.
    Not quite so soon

@rotomon, why do people not read, even when they clearly state that no one cares, people feel the need to say it. Well done for stating it, but i really didn't care about YOUR opinion. (Thought i should say it.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for informing us of you lack of interest in this thread. I am always interested in knowing the reason why people that couldn't care less about a thread decide to post in it anyways as if anyone cares about their opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think we care in the slightest? You aren't even QQing about anything for Christ's sake!

WHY DOES THIS THREAD EXIST?! /logicimplode
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't get it, why ppl has to tell these thing to everyone? No one cares if someones quits.

It's like, I don't drink cider anymore, only beer. Someone cares? I doubt..

10+ Year Old Account
    It does. It actually give you +1 post. Now you'll be happy and enjoy this nice addition.

OT: I agree with Unspecified, the game is definitly boring. So I'm playing Aion, AoC, RoM and of course, working at job, going in the pool, going at the hospital to see my grand-father, playing with the dogs... Damn I'm happy wow got boring!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

If you are still posting on WOW forums you haven't quit anything.